App smack

Nobody thinks this but you should head on over to Any Given Saturday and look at the threads around the time Charlotte announced football. All the smack talk generated from their fans pretty much looking down at the football program before they took the field. If their fan base wants respect, they should show it.

Personally I never want App to be a rival. I want Cincy, Memphis, ECU, USF, etc.[/quote]

Agree - Id rather set our sites higher than App, but we need to establish ourselves over them and then move on.

After reading some of this thread…literally stumbled across this on twitter:

Matt Gorry
@gorrypost
From Elkin to Salisbury, newest sports writer at the Post - Appalachian grad 2011 - Die-hard Carolina fan - Philippians 4:13

[quote=“TRLeader, post:42, topic:30065”]After reading some of this thread…literally stumbled across this on twitter:

Matt Gorry
@gorrypost
From Elkin to Salisbury, newest sports writer at the Post - Appalachian grad 2011 - Die-hard Carolina fan - Philippians 4:13[/quote]

clt says he is clearly a Steve Harvey fan as well.

[quote=“Appasnatchin, post:27, topic:30065”]

] I’ll never forget my shock at learning that you guys weren’t the Tar Heels in my junior year of high school. [/quote]
How did you feel when you learned you weren’t in Arizona?

The Charlotte Hornets announced the location for their new D-League team, the Swarm. It wasn’t Boone.

That’s a shame. The town of Boone could use some decent basketball. It would be a new experience for the town.

clt says boone has too many entertainment options already.

Sorry to beat a dead blue haired horse, but kill me already.

Judy words dont do justice to the hate I feel for you. I hope you are emailed this thread.

Someone mentioned Cincy, USF, Memphis and sigh ECU as a goal for us…SOMEDAY?!

I lived through those days. Louisville, Cincy , Memphis games. Davidson yearly thrashings. Pro prospects. etc. etc.

And here we are with this thread. Haha fuck me. No FUCK YOU Judy for fucking over all Niner Alums.

Goddamn you Judy. A little foresight. Just a fucking LITTLE.

[quote=“KSNiner, post:48, topic:30065”]Sorry to beat a dead blue haired horse, but kill me already.

Judy words dont do justice to the hate I feel for you. I hope you are emailed this thread.

I lived through those days. Louisville, Cincy , Memphis games. Davidson yearly thrashings. Pro prospects. etc. etc.

And here we are with this thread. Haha f*** me. No f*** YOU Judy for f***ing over all Niner Alums.

Goddamn you Judy. A little foresight. Just a f***ing LITTLE.[/quote]

Get off the ledge man…

[quote=“KSNiner, post:48, topic:30065”]Sorry to beat a dead blue haired horse, but kill me already.

And here we are with this thread. Haha f*** me. No f*** YOU Judy for f***ing over all Niner Alums.

Goddamn you Judy. A little foresight. Just a f***ing LITTLE.[/quote]

Come by the ambulance at a tailgate I have a drink waiting for you. Cheers!

No ledge haha. Just makes it difficult to fully commit my time to the Niners when I know they are apathetic about our sports and schools standing. So I go to football games and a few bball, baseballl games and do more panthers hornets, knights games.

NWA- I will have to come by. Cant wait for August! I have a feeling Lambert has fixed our QB issues!

I will now do my part to let this thread bury itself.