Are you ready for your annual beating from UAB?

Can’t wait to kick your sorry ass one more time before you head off into the anemic-10.

I wonder which will be higher…the number of cuss words Lutz says in one of his fits of rage or the # of turnovers the stifling UAB defense will force?

Anemic-10? Very cute. Have fun in your two-bid conference.

I went to the new C-USA website this morning. I fell out of my chair laughing. For those of you who haven’t seen this piece of shit, log on to the New C-USA website.

I can’t wait to drill these clowns.

Aren’t you the guy who flunked out of dental hygienist school in Alabama? Are there any people in Alabama who care about dental hygiene?

Big win for your talented team today. We will kick the Blazer butt.

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Jan 9 2005, 12:22 AM [b] Anemic-10? Very cute. Have fun in your two-bid conference.

I went to the new C-USA website this morning. I fell out of my chair laughing. For those of you who haven’t seen this piece of shit, log on to the New C-USA website.

I can’t wait to drill these clowns. [/b]

That’s the worse thing I’ve ever seen.

[b]That's the worse thing I've ever seen.[/b]

Wait until you see how bad your team plays on Wednesday before you make such a statement.

I wonder how dominant that “7-ft” Iti will be. My guess is that he fouls out by the 10 min mark in the 2nd half.

It’s a good thing that Demon Brown is no longer playing. I’d hate to see him get mad and communicate threats to our fans and players.

[i]Originally posted by UABHecklerIsBack[/i]@Jan 9 2005, 12:35 AM [b] It's a good thing that Demon Brown is no longer playing. I'd hate to see him get mad and communicate threats to our fans and players. [/b]
.... or, you know, hit 9 threes.
[i]Originally posted by UABHecklerIsBack[/i]@Jan 9 2005, 12:35 AM [b]
[b]That's the worse thing I've ever seen.[/b]

Wait until you see how bad your team plays on Wednesday before you make such a statement.

I wonder how dominant that “7-ft” Iti will be. My guess is that he fouls out by the 10 min mark in the 2nd half.

It’s a good thing that Demon Brown is no longer playing. I’d hate to see him get mad and communicate threats to our fans and players. [/b]

Good point…I think I’ll drop out of dental school and hang out on UAB message boards for the next couple of years.

Hickler+1=UAB attendance record.

[i]Originally posted by FinerNiner[/i]@Jan 9 2005, 12:24 AM [b] Aren't you the guy who flunked out of dental hygienist school in Alabama? Are there any people in Alabama who care about dental hygiene?

Big win for your talented team today. We will kick the Blazer butt. [/b]

Yes he is.

Now what do you think makes you more of a moron? Having to drop out of dental hygiene school in Alabama cause you can’t cut it or applying in Alabama in the first place.

UAB sucks.

Oh man…the Yahtzee champion just said that UAB sucks. Is that supposed to hurt my feelings if it’s coming from the Yahtzee champion?

Do you use that in your pickup lines?

MKNiner: Hey baby, do you like to play Yahtzee?
Victim: no, not really.
MKNiner: well, you are in luck today because I’m somewhat of a big deal
Victim: what do you mean?
MKNiner: I’m surprised you don’t know who I am. I’m MKNiner, the Yahtzee Champion. Aren’t you impressed?
Victim: No. You are a loser.
MKNiner: No I’m not. I’m the Yahtzee champion.
Victim: Leave me alone
MKNiner: so I guess you don’t want to play naked Yahtzee with me?
Victim: No chance in hell

[i]Originally posted by UABHecklerIsBack[/i]@Jan 9 2005, 04:21 PM [b] Oh man...the Yahtzee champion just said that UAB sucks. Is that supposed to hurt my feelings if it's coming from the Yahtzee champion?

MKNiner: I’m surprised you don’t know who I am. I’m MKNiner, the Yahtzee Champion. Aren’t you impressed?
Victim: No chance in hell [/b]

You are hilarious.

USC
Richmond

Ahhhh, UABHickler is back, eh?

[i]Originally posted by UABHecklerIsBack[/i]@Jan 9 2005, 04:21 PM [b]Oh man...the Yahtzee champion just said that UAB sucks. Is that supposed to hurt my feelings if it's coming from the Yahtzee champion?

Victim: No chance in hell[/b]

You should immediately stop having fantasies about naked Yahtzee with MKNiner.

If you want to try sex fantasies, imagine finally acheiving an erection, in the presence of a woman, who has teeth.

[i]Originally posted by UABHecklerIsBack[/i]@Jan 9 2005, 04:21 PM [b] Oh man...the Yahtzee champion just said that UAB sucks. Is that supposed to hurt my feelings if it's coming from the Yahtzee champion?

Victim: No chance in hell [/b]

:lol:

[b]USC Richmond [/b]

Rutgers

Last time I checked, Richmond was a pretty good team and a hell of a lot better than [SIZE=4]RUTGERS!![/SIZE]

[i]Originally posted by FinerNiner+Jan 9 2005, 05:52 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (FinerNiner @ Jan 9 2005, 05:52 PM)
[i]Originally posted by FinerNiner[/i]@Jan 9 2005, 05:52 PM [b] You should immediately stop having fantasies about naked Yahtzee with MKNiner.

If you want to try sex fantasies, imagine finally acheiving an erection, in the presence of a woman, who has teeth. [/b]

Yes please.

However dickler feel free to insert Powerbait into your fantasies. He’s got a crush on you. But be careful your goat doesn’t get jealous.

49erFan1,

dickler wouldn’t appreciate the GoldDuster thread minus the few token men shots Norman put up for CharlotteAlumn.

I won’t miss the nutty geography of C-USA. It looks like it won’t improve either.

I give a chuckle everytime I see the names of those schools in with what will be left of the current C-USA. A one bid league for years to come, two on a good year. :lol:

[i]Originally posted by MKNiner[/i]@Jan 10 2005, 09:38 AM [b] I give a chuckle everytime I see the names of those schools in with what will be left of the current C-USA. A one bid league for years to come, two on a good year. :lol: [/b]
Hasn't Tulsa historically at least been decent? It looks like Southern Miss. might emerge too. But the thing is, no matter how good the teams can be, playing inferior conference opponents will keep their RPI down unless they can schedule monster OCC teams. The future looks bleak for C-USA, at least in b-ball. Football won't be stellar either but I can't rag too much on that since they at least can go to a game on a Saturday in the fall. :(