Arena floor design confirmation

[QUOTE=mineshaft;308995]It will be nice to have the place full. Outside of the ACC Tourney and these games, has there ever been a sporting event there where every seat has a butt in it?[/QUOTE]

Surprisingly, Iā€™ve been to Bobcats games that were sold out. They were of course against the Lakers and the Cavs last season. They were actually really good atmoshperes for these games. I think the UNC-CH/ Davidson game also sold out.

Come down to the Arena on April 5th at 7:00, you will see a packed house.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;309021]Come down to the Arena on April 5th at 7:00, you will see a packed house.[/QUOTE] Let me guess. Lakers? Celtics? Miss Hooters Contest?

BTW, arenā€™t the NCAA Semifinals on the same day? That may keep some people away.

[QUOTE=VA49er;309011]Evidently the NCAA decals are out due to players tripping on them and Williamā€™s complaining.

[URL=http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/unc/story/1012279.html]NCAA pulls decals[/URL][/QUOTE]

We still get our logo on there right? I will be pissed if we donā€™t. Go tell Roy to go f*ck himself.

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;309027]We still get our logo on there right? I will be pissed if we donā€™t. Go tell Roy to go f*ck himself.[/QUOTE]

Just saw the news, and I could see our logos on the court. Smaller than I thought, but Im glad to see them.

[QUOTE=CharlotteLacrosse16;308991]Not the greatest, but you can still see itā€¦sort of.[/QUOTE]
I am in the same seat on the opposite side. I stuck out in my green shirtā€¦ :biggrin: I saw someone over by me in a Charlotte hat. Anyone on here?

[QUOTE=VA49er;309011]Evidently the NCAA decals are out due to players tripping on them and Williamā€™s complaining. [/QUOTE]
The NCAA logo at Bobcats is part of the floor. Painted on.