Assistant coaches for Sanchez

You donā€™t keep getting info by leaking info without the go ahead to do so.

1 Like

The assistants will likely be people weā€™ve never heard of so donā€™t get too anxious.

Then why even get the scoop, NN? The purpose of ā€œleakingā€ info is to get it out.

Its not scoop that was told to me. Itā€™s based on my own leg work and canā€™t be confirmed. Iā€™m just choosing not to put it out there. I donā€™t have a relationship with new staff and sure as hell donā€™t plan on attempting to build one by throwing out shit to see what sticks.

3 Likes

So are you a journalist like a Charlotte observer writer? Are you the one with the site? Will your info be released the same day the AD releases? If your own scoop, why canā€™t you pretense your findings that you canā€™t verify at this time but here is what you have so far?

Anyways, anyone else have any leads, rumors, gossip on assistant coaches? Not much to talk about on here.

Vic Sfera, whoā€™s this?

https://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm?pid=37305&TeamID=6&CoachID=1242

Vic Sferaā€“Assistant at Liberty. Spent two years at UVA, I believe.

Seems like a guy he likes hopefully a good teacher, but we need a recruiter.

Saw his name mentioned on Coaching Changes, but donā€™t know how credible that guy is. He seems to throw anything out thereā€¦some is correct, but a lot isnā€™t.

One of the keys of sources providing info is they usually give you guidelines on what you can share and when. Not abiding by those wish burns your source and is the end of any info. Sometimes they say you can be general in nature and not specifics sometimes itā€™s you can let it go.

Has Vic Sfera been mentioned as a possible assistant?

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/980580634405097472?s=19

I have nothing to really go on, but I like it

Sfera was the assistant I saw at the press conference.

Liberty has been recruiting Charlotte pretty hard recently it seems with Blake Preston and Josh Price in their 2018 class.

1 Like

What do we know about this guy? Can he recruit?

Former UVA assistant. Possibly wanted to help teach Virginia style of play

clt says he needs to work on his sock game,

He knows the system, was recruiting coordinator at Virginia, and has landed Charlotte recruits. Sounds like a great hire.