ASU AD issues letter

You’re exactly right Now, but they are so delusional, I felt I had to point out a few things to them. They think they’re freaking Alabama.

I am done with them now. They actually believe they should and would be able to schedule a game up there and kick our a$$. They just don’t realize that we have surpassed them and have no need/desire to schedule them in anything, much less in Boone, ever ever again.

[quote=“80Niner, post:21, topic:26757”]You’re exactly right Now, but they are so delusional, I felt I had to point out a few things to them. They think they’re freaking Alabama.

I am done with them now. They actually believe they should and would be able to schedule a game up there and kick our a$$. They just don’t realize that we have surpassed them and have no need/desire to schedule them in anything, much less in Boone, ever ever again.[/quote]

I hadn’t thought about it like that yet… just a few weeks ago App St. was saying the only way they’d play us was if the game was in Boone… Now, playing App St at all would be worthless to us hahahahaha. They can only pray we allow them to come to Charlotte if they want to play us.

Excellent post by 80Niner.

And I agree that we have no need to play them and we should not play them.

[quote=“Universal Niner, post:22, topic:26757”][quote=“80Niner, post:21, topic:26757”]You’re exactly right Now, but they are so delusional, I felt I had to point out a few things to them. They think they’re freaking Alabama.

I am done with them now. They actually believe they should and would be able to schedule a game up there and kick our a$$. They just don’t realize that we have surpassed them and have no need/desire to schedule them in anything, much less in Boone, ever ever again.[/quote]

I hadn’t thought about it like that yet… just a few weeks ago App St. was saying the only way they’d play us was if the game was in Boone… Now, playing App St at all would be worthless to us hahahahaha. They can only pray we allow them to come to Charlotte if they want to play us.[/quote]

I have no problem playing them once we have a full senior FBS class. That said, as an FBS program we’d have to pay them about $1,000,000 to take that ass-whoop’n we’d give them and I don’t want to give them a tin-penny. If they want to come down for free and get beat up I’m all for it.

^^^^Sounds like an Appy talking about us a month ago^^^^ LOL!

What is the point of kicking App when they are down? We rarely play them in any sport now and it is likely we won’t play them in football so why not show some class?

the most sad part about appy state is I think the seriously believe they are cut out for the ACC or SEC

1. Because they’re App
  2. They’re down, but not far enough. Kick those bastards below ground.
  3. Class would be commendable if they weren’t trying to pathetically claw away at the bottom stone of our castle from their lowly position on their bellies. If they want us to show some class, then they should shut the fuck up and get up off the ground, not try and tear us down to quell their own self-pity.

Appalachian has been at the forefront of those saying, “you’ll never get football” then “you can’t be successful in football” then “you’ll never compete with us in recruiting” then “you’ll never compete with us in football” then my favorite “you’re fetus of a program will never amount to anything”.

So from our FBS mountain, it is fun to laugh at those who have been and remain in denial about our program.

That and we’ve never had a rival and nn.net has been a lot of internal bickering with nobody to bicker out against for some time. SJonesing doesn’t count.

We have our regional rivalries now (ECU, Marshall, ODU) and there is nothing else to do but rub that in those classless punk’s faces. I guess they do have regional rivals too…WCU, Elon, Sam ford :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I love the crying from them…but but but we are in 3 TV markets…but but but we won FCS championships 5 years ago…but but but we had a good baseball team 1 out of 30 years.

If the 10 year moratorium goes into effect then I fully expect them to fall back to pre-2005 status with their fans.

Some of you seem to be forgetting Boone has a 4 lane road now.

I hear running water and electricity is next on the list.

Now, thats just crazy talk Chisox…What do you think they are, city folk?

Don’t forget the Boone-Blowing Rock Airport!

Jimmy John’s + Chili’s = ACC invite

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:33, topic:26757”]Don’t forget the Boone-Blowing Rock Airport!

clt says that runway could make putting tough.[/quote]

June 1 is just a couple days away. The Appy’s are getting antsy!

isnt ASU suppose to get their SEC invite soon?

• they have a Wal-Mart (I think its a SuperCenter too)…they’re a lock for ACC or SEC.
  • they have a Wal-Mart (I think its a SuperCenter too)…they’re a lock for ACC or SEC.[/quote]
    expanded over a year ago.

cough

They had to expand that store so all the App students and grads would have a place to buy their UNC-chapel hill tee shirts and other apparel.