Attention all campers!! (and everyone else)

I have a simple request, please DO NOT offer to get tickets for some lame losers that are gonna sit in the SECOND f***ing row and not even wear green or get loud.

I made a rule, along with the other guys I camp with, that we would be more than happy to get tickets for other students, but they have to agree to two very simple rules: that have to GET LOUD, and they HAVE TO WEAR GREEN!

Here is the story…

Me and my buds walked down to our extremely kick ass third row seats, and I notice sitting right in front of us, in the SECOND ROW, are three preppy metrosexual frat boy-wannabe pussies wearing abercrombie or american eagle or some shit like that. To top it all off, one of the guys was wearing a tar heels hat. I was so close to starting shit with him…looking back on it I hate that I didnt. So, on top of the fact that they arent wearing Niners gear, they were quiet as f****** church mice the whole damn game. F***ing pussies. WHO THE HELL GOT THEM TICKETS!?

AAAGHHHH!!! :angry: :fastgun: :ticked: :cuss:

NO ONE WHO ISNT GONNA WEAR GREEN AND ISNT GOING TO GET LOUD SHOULD BE ALLOWED IN THE LOWER LEVEL, ESPECIALLY NOT THE SECOND FREAKING ROW!!!

aaghhhh!!!
:cuss:
IF YOU CAMP OUT FOR GOOD TICKETS, THINK ABOUT WHO YOU ARE GETTING TICKS FOR!

PLEASE!

That’s why you’re my boy, chisox!

Should have knocked his hat off, I would have if I was behind him.

Even still, we made those jokers feel silly by actually knowing what we were talking about. I hope you get better seats next camp out, like second row, you guys were good. Now if we can just get that group behind you to know when to be loud and when to be cool, everything will be kosher.

yeah, i was close to starting serious shit with him. they if they wanted to take it outside, me and my 6’6" 310 lb friend would have been more than happy to rumble B)
The 4 guys i brought to the game with me were loud as hell. we were all losing our voices by halftime. outside of the abercrombie pussies, the student section seemed hype as hell, i enjoyed it

next time please make a comment!!! me and my possie will have your back as well!!

So how do you really feel chisox!!! I agree 100000%…

i am behind you all the way, it really pisses me off when people make it a social event.
my good friend and i were talking about 3 simple rules for sitting in 104

1. wear green, maybe white with green
  2. we put our picks up during free throws
  3. its quite simply “ooooooooooooooo” on defense, you dont have to be loud at all, but a little noise times a lot of people can go a long way

sad thing is they’ll be back for rutgers, maybe then you can get him, but me and my crew have your back

I would have to agree with you ninerID, it’s not that hard to wear green and it’s not that hard to simply go ooooooooooooooo when the crowd is in to it on defense.

This is a topic I am glad is being addressed right now early in the season.

just embarrass them the next time your fellow students do something like that … bring stiffs to a game …

but this just might be the year that unc-ch hats disappear … there’s more than enough room on the 49er bandwagon!

Chi, it’s nice to have you guys down in 104. We have set the same basic rules for our people getting tickets.

I wouldn’t worry so much about making those comments to the guys wearing the Tarheel hat and A&F clothes. I would make those comments to the guys that got them the tickets. It’d probably be pretty easy to find them. I’m not sure that they post on here, but we will see them at the next campout.

Won’t be a problem. Santa Clara did more for clearing out Halton of UNC-CH crap than anything short of bringing in Ron Artest.

someone wanna make a sign for the next student ticket handout date?

i am really glad you guys are behind me on this. i just have a few pet peeves that REALLY get to me. not wearing green and not getting loud are two of my biggest pet peeves. if those three guys are back in front of us again at rutgers, which they probably will be, me and my boys are gonna say something to them

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Nov 20 2004, 01:24 PM [b] i am really glad you guys are behind me on this. i just have a few pet peeves that REALLY get to me. not wearing green and not getting loud are two of my biggest pet peeves. if those three guys are back in front of us again at rutgers, which they probably will be, me and my boys are gonna say something to them [/b]
HECK YEAH!
[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Nov 20 2004, 12:24 PM [b] i am really glad you guys are behind me on this. i just have a few pet peeves that REALLY get to me. not wearing green and not getting loud are two of my biggest pet peeves. if those three guys are back in front of us again at rutgers, which they probably will be, me and my boys are gonna say something to them [/b]
If you've got a problem with me at games man, just say something to my face...
[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Nov 20 2004, 03:48 AM [b] if they wanted to take it outside, me and my 6'6" 310 lb friend would have been more than happy to rumble [/b]
Hell yeah, Chisox, you know I'd love to tussle with some haters like that. Seriously guys, if you're gonna snatch tickets for people when you camp out, don't give them to people who are gonna act like Charlotte basketball is a Baptist church service!! GIVE'M TO PEOPLE WHO WILL GET HYPE AS HELL!!!!!

Well, I was on the 3rd row in 104 also, those abercrombie kids royally pissed me off also, they showed up at halftime and one of the guys basically made out with his girlfriend the entire game, If they show up next game not wearing green, let’s make the feel not welcome b/c they aren’t welcome doing that

DEEEZ! hell yeah I knew you would be with me on this one.

Im glad everyone has my back on this topic. Theres gonna be a boss-nasty throw down if i have to look at a carolina hat and american eagle shit the whole game on monday.

f*** you frat boy wannabes

The thing I don’t get about Halton Arena is the season ticket holder sections. The student’s section will put out energy and enthusiasm against anyone we play, it’s called being loyal 49ers fans. But we can only account for one side the of the Arena. Is there not a way where we could make our section bigger and put some of the season tickets up in the 2nd level, has it been talked about or anything like that?

Whoa now, whoa. All the stuff that needs to be paid for, comes from that side of the arena. We are very fortunate to have such a large student section, and have it so close to the court. I love the enthusiasm of some of the new student fans, but don’t discount the contribution of alumni and boosters just because they don’t whoop and hollar. Though I do know some who do and quite impressively.

Until the tards and tarholes are out of the student section, there should be no calling out of alumni.

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Nov 20 2004, 07:29 PM [b] Until the tards and tarholes are out of the student section, there should be no calling out of alumni. [/b]
word