Awful. Pathetic. Sad. Miserable. Putrid. Disgusting.

I can go on and on.
Save me the missing PH bullshit, they were missing their best player tonight as well and still won on OUR court.
This is as bad a loss as we have had in ages. This Davidson team is TERRIBLE, and they fed it to us all night. Major was AWFUL tonight, the defensive game plan was embarassing, he got schooled by Mckillop tonight. Can’t wait for the apologists to line up and tell me how Davidson’s first ever win in Halton was somehow out of his hands.
I am sick and tired of this type of garbage. Biggest rivalry game and we play like that??? The staff failed everyone tonight.
Fuck fuck fuck

As bad as we played, we should have won in regulation. Clayton is a beast but he missed a point blank layup that would have won it. Williams had a good overall game but his TO’s killed us. Lester was off and made a number of bad court decisions. Team defense was terrible.

Defensive effort wad inexcusable. Should have made the one at the end, but we didnt deserve to win this one so the outcome was just. Bad night for Lester to go ice cold. Ive never seen so many uncontested layups at the college level. Drew 8 fouls in the first 330 of the second half then didnt draw another for 7 minutes…poor all the way around.

Fuck Davidson. On to the next one.

Ah, and so back to reality it is.

How? Davidson is borderline Div-II this year. We should have won in regulation, or at the buzzer with Clayton’s shot. This game was a gimmie. We knew it, they knew it, and we blew it. End of story.

Why did major call a timeout with 8 sec in regulation with the ball in Lester’s hands? I’d rather Lester drive than Cherry. Major said at the end of the Michigan game he likes to let the guys do what they do without letting the defense setup. I know they say refs shouldn’t decide games but a foul could of easily been called on the Cherry drive.

We missed Henry alot. He was our QB running the team for 30+ mpg. We were lost on offense and lost our best defender. Didn’t look like the same team out there.

Our defense? Ummm… Major? Gave up 40+ points in the paint. Who would have thought. Flash back to 6 year old rec ball when defense had to stand in one place on defense with their hands up while the Rudy’s of the world shot layups.

Bad game for Thorne, hopefully he bounces back. Twill with 6 TO, ughhh

Tough loss. Really tough loss. Good crowd though. Still, no way I’d rather have their team than ours. They played their best game of the season and we played our worst.

I am living in a nightmare right now. There is nothing for it but to go home and try to forget this debacle. Just complete misery and disappointment.

clt says Ingram is the new t will.

We need Henry.

Hey guys! How’s it going? :smiley:

Yes, back to reality. Well… for some. For me nothing has changed because this is just like every season since I’ve followed the program. Surprising success and then abysmal failure and two steps back.

Defense was horrendous. Butler High School could score at will on this AAU team. Of course I don’t know if it was their lapse in mental focus that led to so many uncontested layups or a poor defensive gameplan by Alan Major. He must have scabs on his shiny dome from all the head scratching he did tonight. Did we even scout this team? There is no excuse in this performance and Alan Major should apologize to everyone.

Free Throws are pathetic, but of course that is signature of a Major team. It hasn’t been fixed any other season, so why should it be fixed now? In case you were wondering, it was 11 points that we gave up at the line tonight.

It’s clear to me that PH is the only one that can lead this team. Lester shows a lot of promise but he spent most of the night attempting his best Chris Paul crossovers and then taking extremely contested wild shots like he was playing a game of HORSE. Or was that TWill who gave the ball back with his errant passes and missed layups? No, maybe it was Thorne who can’t hold on to the ball on one end and can’t find his man on the other.

Screw it… On to next week.

clt says Lester played fine.

Don’t forget the circus shot that favidson hit at the end of the first half.

[quote=“cltniners, post:8, topic:28458”]clt says Ingram is the new t will.

We need Henry.[/quote]

how? he had no turnovers. he played fine. t-will is the new t-will. some of decisions were inexcussable. the only thing i put on major was not playing bryan more. davidson wanted it more. this is a long season.

So looking back over the four years since we turned the rivalry back on. We are 0-2 without Henry, and 2-0 with Henry. This speaks volumes.

[quote=“ninerfan55, post:12, topic:28458”][quote=“cltniners, post:8, topic:28458”]clt says Ingram is the new t will.

We need Henry.[/quote]

how? he had no turnovers. he played fine. t-will is the new t-will. some of decisions were inexcussable. the only thing i put on major was not playing bryan more. davidson wanted it more. this is a long season.[/quote]

A deep three with 15+ seconds left on the shot clock may as well be a TO.

[font=courier][size=36pt]Nobody shits the bed like the Charlotte 49ers. Nobody.[/size][/font]

Thank you guys for accomplishing what no other Niner team in history has done. You let a f***ing godawful 2-5 team be the first Davidson team to win in our f***ing house. Not their elite 8 team. Never any of their decent teams when we were having a down year. This team. What a total embarassment. They will now go out and lose by 12 to Johnson & f***ing Wales because they are not a good team.

It amazes me just how truly miserable it is to be a Niner fan. You really need to hate yourself a good bit.

Since the apologists will say that I am being too negative (AIDS!!!), let’s pull a positive out of this shitstain of a situation… at least I dont have to give a crap about any of our games again until March 11th. Because after this abortion, not a single one of them matters. At all. So yay and hallelujah for that. #teachingmoment #bestplanever

Some people on here should reevaluate their lives. It sucks but not enough to act a 5 year old who didnt get their way.

People wonder why I’m such a grumpy cynical asshole sometimes. Years of this program is why. There is no need to question why there are only 500 fans in the seats at our home games. These are only the masochists.

Jeez, some people on here need to take a step back.

I’m as passionate as they come about 49ers basketball, but we just played a bad game, plain and simple.

Our defense, or lack there of, was our undoing. We gave up layup after layup after layup.

Say what you want about Brooks being out, but we clearly missed our leader, best passer, best defender …

It sucks, but what are you going to do? Bring on App State

this sucks but it is not the end of the season. i am as pissed as anybody right now but this stuff happens. stop with the “everytime we get close to being ranked stuff”. this is a different team with different players and coaches. getting votes had nothing to do with this loss.

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:15, topic:28458”][font=courier][size=36pt]Nobody shits the bed like the Charlotte 49ers. Nobody.[/size][/font]

Thank you guys for accomplishing what no other Niner team in history has done. You let a f***ing godawful 2-5 team be the first Davidson team to win in our f***ing house. Not their elite 8 team. Never any of their decent teams when we were having a down year. This team. What a total embarassment. They will now go out and lose by 12 to Johnson & f***ing Wales because they are not a good team.

It amazes me just how truly miserable it is to be a Niner fan. You really need to hate yourself a good bit.

Since the apologists will say that I am being too negative (AIDS!!!), let’s pull a positive out of this shitstain of a situation… at least I dont have to give a crap about any of our games again until March 11th. Because after this abortion, not a single one of them matters. At all. So yay and hallelujah for that. #teachingmoment #bestplanever[/quote]

x10000000000000000000000000000