Bacon Salt Society

Nestled in the heart of the city, in a small pub with no windows and the only markings on it outside being 2 strips of bacon, a small but highly coveted group of esteemed gentlemen gather.

Welcome to the Bacon Salt Society.

Current Members:

Casstommy (Discoverer of Godliness)
Gill2003 (Master of BSS))
NinerATL (First of the Venturers)
HP49er (Follower of good wisdom)
over40NINER (Wise old man of group)

[URL=http://www.baconsalt.com]www.baconsalt.com[/URL]

[B]I suggest, if your going to buy Bacon Salt, you might as well buy the 3-pack, since shipping costs the same. Plus, your getting 3 bottles of Bacon Salt… BRILLIANT![/B]

[COLOR=red][B]Bacon Salt Registry:[/B][/COLOR] [I]Register your Bacon Salt uses![/I]
Bacon Salt on…
Bacon (maxpower)
Hamburgers (casstommy)
Steak (casstommy)
Eggs (casstommy)
Italian sub from Jersey Mikes (casstommy)
Ice Cream (casstommy)
Porkchops (casstommy)
Margarita Rim (casstommy)
French Fries (casstommy)
Potato Skins (casstommy)
Brats and Kraut (casstommy)
Popcorn (over40NINER)
Tomatoes (over40NINER)
Watermelon (over40NINER)
PB&J Sandwich (over40NINER)
Certain beers (over40NINER)
Roast beef sandwich with Provolone cheese, mustard and pickles (hp49er)
Genoa Salami w/Hickory BS (Gill2003)
Cucumber w/Hickory BS (Gill2003)
Popcorn w/Pepper BS (Gill2003)
Iceberg lettuce salad (Gill2003)
Mild wings w/Hickory BS (Gill2003)
Plain wings (homecooked) smothered with hot sauce (texas pete, original BS, with a little bit of ranch to make it stick) and rebaked for a few minutes. (Gill2003)
Steamed Corn or grilled corn on the cob (Gill2003)
String beans (Gill2003)
49 heartbeats - Genoa Salami, Capicola, Bacon, cucumber long slices pan seared till soft. For bread, put butter or what I use is olive oil butter, on one side, and after you cook all the meat and cucumber, put it in between the bread with the butter sides out, and sprinkle bacon salt on the butter sides. Now in a frying pan, don’t put anything on the pan, just throw the whoel sandwich on there, cook for a few mins, or till crispy by pushing down on the sandwich with a spatula or flipper. then flip. repeat action. Basically the bread will become thing and crispy. Enjoy (Gill2003)
Baby Limas (hp49er)

i absolutely love bacon. hands down THE most versatile meat in existence. think about it:

breakfast? add it to egg and cheese on a muffin. check.

lunch? how about a BLT? maybe bacon crumbles in your salad. check.

dinner? grind it up in your pasta. or make a quiche. hell, sometimes I just fry up bacon for dinner and down a cold one. check.

are there any bacon deserts? if not there needs to be.

are there any bacon deserts? if not there needs to be.
I kid you not, I've had bacon ice cream and I loved it.

They have Bacon Jelly Belly

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I guess I’m missing something

I kid you not, I've had bacon ice cream and I loved it.

haha I saw that on the food network one time

I can tell this will be a hot thread, and I just want to get my name in ASAP.

Bacon also cures many illnesses when applied with bacon salts. It’s one of the best cures for a hangover you can use.

Not to mention, those margaritas made with bacon salt have that extra kick to them.

Kills crabs too.

haha I saw that on the food network one time
Iron Chef America? This was what inspired me to seek out bacon ice cream. A friend of mine who is a pretty damn good chef from my hometown made it happen.

I like Country Ham FAAAAAAAAAR better than bacon.

Who has the number to the US Patent Office…I need to patent Country Ham Salt before someone else does!!!

[QUOTE=KTown49er;249066]Who has the number to the US Patent Office…I need to patent Country Ham Salt before someone else does!!![/QUOTE]
TR Brand Country Ham Salt?

Gill, you must inspire the student section to chant Bacon Salt each game. Every school has some kind of obscure tradition. May this Bacon Salt become ours. I don’t care what significance or point you choose to let forth the Bacon Salt cry. Just make sure it happens.

P.S. I really don’t care much about how any of my posts come across after reading what anipalcraig said in the Vick Indictment thread. I mean, it’s like free license to post whatever you want without fear.

Iron Chef America? This was what inspired me to seek out bacon ice cream. A friend of mine who is a pretty damn good chef from my hometown made it happen.

haha yep, iron chef

I have often told my wife that there needs to be a bacon candle. Image a yankee candle co. aroma of bacon. You light it in the morning and it smells like a good southern breakfast is going on in your house.

Could go just terribly wrong, but there are worse ideas.

are there any bacon deserts?

lol, would that be in the Sarhara?

I have often told my wife that there needs to be a bacon candle. Image a yankee candle co. aroma of bacon. You light it in the morning and it smells like a good southern breakfast is going on in your house.

Imagine waking up to that, only to find there is no good southern breakfast waiting for you. That’s a bad start to a day right there.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;249081]lol, would that be in the Sarhara?[/QUOTE]

did you spell Sahara wrong intentionally, or was that irony?

[QUOTE=ninerID;249073]I have often told my wife that there needs to be a bacon candle. Image a yankee candle co. aroma of bacon. You light it in the morning and it smells like a good southern breakfast is going on in your house.

Could go just terribly wrong, but there are worse ideas.[/QUOTE]

I think we just found out what happened to anipalcraig and his “Vick Indicted” post. We’ve got to put an end to these Yankee Candles. Side effects include paranoia about Richard Nixon and homosexual urges while performing state executions.

Is there anything better than a Wendy’s bacon cheeseburger when you’re absolutely hammered at 3 in the morning? I would argue that there is not.

Viva la bacon.

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;249104]Is there anything better than a Wendy’s bacon cheeseburger when you’re absolutely hammered at 3 in the morning? I would argue that there is not.

Viva la bacon.[/QUOTE]

The JBC is truly excellent when drunk. It is also excellent while hung over on Sunday at about 4 or 5 in the afternoon after just waking up and finally leaving the house following a Saturday filled with nothing but drinking and attending a game at Halton. Especially if you simply take off your Niner Nation T shirt from the night before and tossing on your Niner Nation hoodie for the trip to the corner of University City Blvd and Pavilion Blvd.

Someone mentioned [URL=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/29/AR2005072902133.html]Bacon Ice Cream[/URL]?

I noticed that article on Fark.com right after I read this thread.