Bacon Salt Society

Is there anything better than a Wendy's bacon cheeseburger when you're absolutely hammered at 3 in the morning? I would argue that there is not.

Viva la bacon.

I have found evidence of 3 am jr bacon cheeseburgers after nights of drunken debauchery, but can’t seem to recall actually eating them. So I can neither confirm nor deny the fact that there is nothing better.

did you spell Sahara wrong intentionally, or was that irony?

I wish I could claim to have done it on purpose cause now that I see it, I like it. Nope, just laziness.

Sometimes I wish I was made of bacon. Then, if I was hungry, I could just eat parts of me. It would definately cure my hunger because when I am finished with all of the “me” bacon, I will be completely gone, so I won’t be hungry anymore. Not to mention, I think I’d be delicious.

I must start at least 3 morning of the week with Eggo waffles and bacon. Indeed bacon rules!

i absolutely love bacon. hands down THE most versatile meat in existence. think about it:

This bacon society sounds acceptable as long as we don’t have to wear bacon hats or pins or something, as if those would last, no ceremonial bacon is safe!

[QUOTE=Sideshow;249057] or make a quiche. [/QUOTE]

AP – Smithfield NC
In a prepared statement Bacon has taken the official stance that it is an unwilling participant in any quiche related activities. Bacon reminds the general public that since it has no legs thus lacking the ability to run away, any quiche made with said product is done against bacons free will. Bacon reminds everyone that any association with quiche to bacon is done so without permission. Bacon further added “As the official, unofficial food of man, we ask all consumers to remember the 5 B’s of bacon consumption. For Breakfast, on Burgers, on Bread, with Booze, or By itself. Bacon is committed to keeping America sizzling."

AP – Smithfield NC In a prepared statement Bacon has taken the official stance that it is an unwilling participant in any quiche related activities. Bacon reminds the general public that since it has no legs thus lacking the ability to run away, any quiche made with said product is done against bacons free will. Bacon reminds everyone that any association with quiche to bacon is done so without permission. Bacon further added “As the official, unofficial food of man, we ask all consumers to remember the 5 B’s of bacon consumption. For Breakfast, on Burgers, on Bread, with Booze, or By itself. Bacon is committed to keeping America sizzling."

Yeah, screw quiche. Damn French, it should be spelled keesh.

Bacon Rocks for sure. I love Black Label Center Cut…yummmmm. For even more artery clogging goodness, I like to turn the drippings into a deliciouis gravy served over toast. That, along with Eggs with Bell Peppers, onions, Eyetallian Sausage and Cheese completes the masterepiece. Good God!

so at our first football tailgate we wont be bringing grills, but those camping burners and frying pans instead?

I’m cool with that.

Yes, “Ittttttttttts, BACON!” will no longer be a cry confined to dogs fooled by compressed bone meal.

Yes, "Ittttttttttts, BACON!" will no longer be a cry confined to dogs fooled by compressed bone meal.

Yeah, those Beggin Strips do not taste like Bacon at all. I don’t know how dogs are fooled by those. I’d pick bacon over Beggin Strips anyday.

a tribute…

i wouldn’t kick it out of the pan or anything, but i prefer my bacon a little more crispy.

How has no one yet mentioned the new Baconator burger at Wendy’s yet. I’ve not yet had one, but was just again reminded of it by a commercial while reading this thread. 3 all beef patties, 6 strips of bacon, and cheese. I’m guessing about 1300 calories. What could be better?

How has no one yet mentioned the new Baconator burger at Wendy's yet. I've not yet had one, but was just again reminded of it by a commercial while reading this thread. 3 all beef patties, 6 strips of bacon, and cheese. I'm guessing about 1300 calories. What could be better?
I've tried it. The bacon was tasty but there is the presence of some sort of sauce I didn't quite agree with. Now if I had some bacon salt, I could reflavor the sauce and all would be good.

I went to high school with a chick whose last name was Bacon. Honestly.

Bacon is God’s way of saying I love you and Come home soon.

How has no one yet mentioned the new Baconator burger at Wendy's yet. I've not yet had one, but was just again reminded of it by a commercial while reading this thread. 3 all beef patties, 6 strips of bacon, and cheese. I'm guessing about 1300 calories. What could be better?

The Baconator? I’ve had it. It’s not as good as the commercial makes it out to be. It is a bit too much cow mixed with not quite enough pig.

[QUOTE=ninerID;249138]so at our first football tailgate we wont be bringing grills, but those camping burners and frying pans instead?

I’m cool with that.[/QUOTE]
Omelettes with bacon would be wonderful at the first tailgate. Don’t forget the srewdrivers as well.

I’ve got to order some of this product, my mother would love it as well.