Bacon Salt Society

I fear that this thread has gotten away from its original intent…(one that I thank Gill for bringing to light to share with all of NNN.)

This thread is about the beauty and possible divinity of bacon salt. Sure bacon is the balls…that is a given. No one would argue the many uses of bacon. But bacon salt…MY GOD! Imagine the possibilities…being able to actually just sprinkle the taste of bacon on to every possible edible substance on the planet.

I have a few bottles of bacon salt…and have literally put it on almost everything that has entered my mouth. A few things that tasted suprisingly good with bacon added…

As mentioned earlier…Ice Cream…Sprinkle some bacon salt on a bowl of Edys Double Churn Chocolate and it then becomes possible to communicate with God.

Margaritas…I **** you not…tequilla and bacon are great in bed together…

Cookie Crisp Cereal…these two superstars of the breakfast table combine to forge an unstopable dream team that Bird, Magic, and Jordan could only dream about.

Bacon Salt is a true testament to the genius and ingenuity of man. Its creation creates possibilities that those who came before us could only dream of. Since I started eating it…I have grown 2 inches, lost 15 pounds…and finally solved my rubiks cube. Coincidence??? I think we all know the answer to that.

Since I started eating it....I have grown 2 inches, lost 15 pounds....and finally solved my rubiks cube. Coincidence????? I think we all know the answer to that.

:lmao:

That’s hilarious… We need to give some to Bobby & company before the season starts. Do you think the NCAA will consider it an illegal substance?

That’s hilarious… We need to give some to Bobby & company before the season starts. Do you think the NCAA will consider it an illegal substance?[/QUOTE]

Bobby knows what up…

Order placed. Hurry up, Mr. Mailman!

Ok, ok…I’ll order it. But I digress again…remember the Bacon Slab sandwich at Sandwich Construction Company? Yummo…must have had 15 slices of bacon in it.

Order placed. Hurry up, Mr. Mailman!

Cool. Your in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQNUs3Z11F4

Email from Dave Lefkow, Bacontrepreneur…

[QUOTE]We found the “Bacon Salt Society” online just yesterday – and we love it!!

Looking forward to having you try it. There are lots of orders coming out of North Carolina, which we love to see. Thanks for your support, and we welcome all feedback.

Cheers,

J&D[/QUOTE]

Woah! Seriously, you send em an email about the BSS?

Have it on good authority that the Bacon Salt Company was started here in Charlotte, quite possibly at BAR Charlotte. We are also the first Bacon Salt Club. I do declare we buy more Bacon Salt!

:clap: Awesome! We may not have football and people may not know who the heck UNC Charlotte is, but by golly they will reckognize our love of bacon salt! :thumbsup:

[QUOTE=HP49er;249807]Email from Dave Lefkow, Bacontrepreneur…[/QUOTE]

Awesome…

I think it is pretty clear that bacon salt has officially taken over NNN…possibly the entire state of NC…I’m not sure…all the numbers arent back yet.

I am going to go a head and place about a dozen orders for the bacon salt 3 pack. Christmas is around the corner…and it makes a great stocking stuffer.

Email from Dave Lefkow, Bacontrepreneur...

Ha! That’s GREAT!!! :shades:

[COLOR=#1f497d]

[COLOR=#1f497d]
[COLOR=#1f497d]You have our blessing, support and gratitude. The Bacon Salt Society is the first group, organization or order known to us at J&D’s[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#1f497d]Good luck getting a football program at Unc Charlotte – Bacon Salt was actually invented on a business trip to Miami, Tampa then Charlotte in January. The night we decided to really do this we were at some place called Bar Charlotte I think? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#1f497d]You can find us on Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2401345247 Dave and I are both linked off of the Bacon Salt page or on MySpace at www.myspace.com/baconsalt.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d]Respectfully[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#1f497d]J&D[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d][COLOR=#1f497d]
[/COLOR]I basically asked if we could have their blessing and/or their permission to be an organization with the name Bacon Salt (dont wanna infringe). Also told them about the current football issues etc.[/COLOR]

ok, that is fcuking awesome Gill. That’s a story we might never have heard and I am delighted to know of it.

Bacon Salt may well be the next CFI. Maybe even the new black.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;249864][COLOR=#1f497d][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d][COLOR=#1f497d]
[/COLOR]I basically asked if we could have their blessing and/or their permission to be an organization with the name Bacon Salt (dont wanna infringe). Also told them about the current football issues etc.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Since Charlotte gave birth to bacon salt…I think it is fitting that this great city honor Bacon Salt in some way. I suggest a monument. I plan on emailing the mayor about this idea today.

LoL Cass, you should submit that picture on the facebook group!

LoL Cass, you should submit that picture on the facebook group!

QFT!

Wolf is on it!