Baseball @ S. Carolina 3/5

I don't know who it was, but some kid was really obnoxious sitting near me with a Ninernation shirt on. He spoke 10 decibels louder than anyone in some prepubescent voice- making fun of the intro music the whole game and insulting in general to every topic that came to his mind. I'm glad whoever it was came to cheer, but this kid and Uh-huh don't leave good impressions of what most Niner fans are.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: lol that was TNA. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

He rode down with me and I actually told him in the car that he is loud and he said he canā€™t help it. He is like that Will Farrell character on SNL.

awesome winā€¦going to be an exciting year in baseball

[QUOTE=metro;302024]I donā€™t know who it was, but some kid was really obnoxious sitting near me with a Ninernation shirt on. He spoke 10 decibels louder than anyone in some prepubescent voice- making fun of the intro music the whole game and insulting in general to every topic that came to his mind. Iā€™m glad whoever it was came to cheer, but this kid and Uh-huh donā€™t leave good impressions of what most Niner fans are.[/QUOTE]

:lmao: Metro, meet TNAā€¦

I don't know who it was, but some kid was really obnoxious sitting near me with a Ninernation shirt on. He spoke 10 decibels louder than anyone in some prepubescent voice- making fun of the intro music the whole game and insulting in general to every topic that came to his mind. I'm glad whoever it was came to cheer, but this kid and Uh-huh don't leave good impressions of what most Niner fans are.
why do some people have to find something to complain about all the time?

lol that was TNA.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

He rode down with me and I actually told him in the car that he is loud and he said he canā€™t help it. He is like that Will Farrell character on SNL.[/QUOTE]

I know Metro will disagree. But, certain fan has certain way of showing their way of supporting the team. Iā€™m sure theyā€™re still piss because of what happened last night. I used to work in Cola and know how obnoxious their fans could be wherether their team worth a salt or not (love to brag about their football, and basketball team a lot). Kudos to all of the hardcores who followed the team to the away games. Way to show the ā€œyardbirdsā€ how good they are.:49ers:

why do some people have to find something to complain about all the time?

wasnā€™t complaining sir.

The comment was made about their fans (which I fully agree on because Iā€™ve played in or watched at least 20 games @ USC in my lifetime). USC fans are really ingnorant. However, we had a couple fans there that were equally as ignorant and embarrassing. And Iā€™m sure you were there to asses it. Have a good one blowhard.

USC fans are really ingnorant. However, we had a couple fans there that were equally as ignorant.
Like who?
Like who?

according to you it was TNA, and I personally despise the Uh HuH guy. I think heā€™s embarrassing. Iā€™ll be glad when his 15 minutes of fame are up. Heā€™s rude as hell at our own ballpark if you dare impede his progress to a foul ball. Heā€™ll tackle an 8 yr old.

according to you it was TNA, and I personally despise the Uh HuH guy. I think he's embarrassing. I'll be glad when his 15 minutes of fame are up. He's rude as hell at our own ballpark if you dare impede his progress to a foul ball. He'll tackle an 8 yr old.
TNA and UH-HUH are nowhere near as bad as USC fans. I know what you are saying but comparing those two to USC fans is just crazy.
I know Metro will disagree. But, certain fan has certain way of showing their way of supporting the team. I
when you are a safe distance from being associated with them, I agree

[QUOTE=metro;302041]according to you it was TNA, and I personally despise the Uh HuH guy. I think heā€™s embarrassing. Iā€™ll be glad when his 15 minutes of fame are up. Heā€™s rude as hell at our own ballpark if you dare impede his progress to a foul ball. Heā€™ll tackle an 8 yr old.[/QUOTE]

I was curious as to your take on him. How do you think the current players feel? I witnessed the uh-huh experience for the first time this past weekend. I think itā€™s great that he is as passionate as he is, but it did get a little ā€œembarrassingā€. Didnā€™t see him knock over any 8 yr olds, but he does love his foul balls.

TNA and UH-HUH are nowhere near as bad as USC fans.

I didnā€™t infer that. I just said there was a kid near me who made me embarrassed to be a Niner because heā€™s so obnoxious.

I guess the point Iā€™m trying to get across is, you donā€™t act at a baseball game the way you do in SEC 104. Its an etiquette thing. There is alot of idle time in baseball and its not necessary to be the center of attention every second during that downtime.

if you dare impede his progress to a foul ball. He'll tackle an 8 yr old.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao: Metro, meet TNA...
take that kid's batteries out

[QUOTE=metro;302024]He spoke 10 decibels louder than anyone in some prepubescent voice- making fun of the intro music the whole game and insulting in general to every topic that came to his mind. [/QUOTE]

Uh-Huh guy, personally, I can take him or leave him. I guess Iā€™ve been to enough Intimidators games that Iā€™ve learned to tune him out. I will admit that several things he has done I have found humorous.

As far as other fans, and I guess in this case it is TNA. I wasnā€™t at this game, but when I hear a fan at any sporting event making fun of every topic that came to mind, I get incredibly annoyed.

Letā€™s just all admit that the entire lower Carolina sucks as well as most of the people that live in it.

btw, I met thelew104. Nice kid. He sat with us during the game.

I didn't infer that.
No, you just came right out and said it.
USC fans are really ingnorant. However, we had a couple fans there that were equally as ignorant and embarrassing.
I guess the point I'm trying to get across is, you don't act at a baseball game the way you do in SEC 104. Its an etiquette thing. There is alot of idle time in baseball and its not necessary to be the center of attention every second during that downtime.
I know what you are saying but I'm pretty sure we don't care. We are in college and at an opposing team's place. Annoying their fans is all part of the fun. During the course of the game 3 different parties sat in front of us and ended up leaving. I felt a sense of personal accomplishment at that.

As far as being the center of attention goes, I donā€™t think TNA was trying to do that. He was just joking loudly as always. Maybe he was just the center of your attention because you found him so funny. Itā€™s ok, metro, you can admit it. You canā€™t tell me the cracks about that terrible intro music werenā€™t funny. ā€œIā€™m gonna take me a shower, steam up the place, wipe off the mirror, and shave my baby face.ā€ Modern ā€œcountryā€ music at its finest. lol

Let's just all admit that the entire lower Carolina sucks as well as most of the people that live in it.
Hear, hear! I believe I have seen this same exact post before.

I was impressed with the USC turnoutā€¦ almost filled the stadium for a 4:00 Thursday gameā€¦ and that place is pretty big.

It was interesting thoughā€¦ of all the probably 1500 USC students there, I saw:
500 Gamecock-related shirts
1500 khaki shorts or pants
1 pair of khaki pants with Gamecock logos all over them (DAMN I want some Charlotte ones)
1000 non- Gamecock related shirts, most of them polos, most of them pink, pastel blue, or something of the like
1500 pair of Sperry Topsiders. No tennis shoes here.
1500 sets of Croakies.
750 visors

ā€¦damn SEC schools and their fratastic-ness