baseball top 25

up 3-0 in the second

keep it up niners

4-1 top of the forth 2 down count is 1-0

Is there a Gametracker for this?

Where are you getting your info?

there is game tracker

[URL=http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/gametracker/launch/gt_mbasebl.html?event=461028&school=ncch&sport=mbasebl&camefrom=&startschool=&]http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/gametracker/launch/gt_mbasebl.html?event=461028&school=ncch&sport=mbasebl&camefrom=&startschool=&[/URL]

sorry there is a delayed feed for the games. jk about the score updates

niners win both games today. 3-0 in the series, final game tomorrow.

next Up College of Charleston, winning the series against the cougars would be VERY helpful.

On a sad note, of the 13 other teams in the a10, charlotteā€™s 2 wins today are greater than or equal to the number of wins that 8 teams in the A10 have had all year.

[QUOTE=ninerID;223878]niners win both games today. 3-0 in the series, final game tomorrow.

next Up College of Charleston, winning the series against the cougars would be VERY helpful.

On a sad note, of the 13 other teams in the a10, charlotteā€™s 2 wins today are greater than or equal to the number of wins that 8 teams in the A10 have had all year.[/QUOTE]

I wouldnā€™t even worry about the A10 teams. For 25 years Wichita St has slaughtered their league and its gotten them alot of NCAA births and alot of Omaha trips.

Iā€™m glad the team is doing well. Iā€™m starting to get hype(d)! When is that stadium supposed to be done? Iā€™m ready to go watch a game!

[QUOTE=49or bust;223897]Iā€™m glad the team is doing well. Iā€™m starting to get hype(d)! When is that stadium supposed to be done? Iā€™m ready to go watch a game![/QUOTE]

A GAME? Better be coming to more than ā€œAā€ game!?! Driving by the stadium I can tell you it will not be visually appealing. At least not this year. I would still expect to see plenty of scaffolding and construction equipment on site. But should be in playing condition!

A GAME? Better be coming to more than "A" game!?! Driving by the stadium I can tell you it will not be visually appealing. At least not this year. I would still expect to see plenty of scaffolding and construction equipment on site. But should be in playing condition!

Oh, haha, I didnā€™t mean it that way. I can assure you, I will be at more than 1 game.

I dont care how the stadium looks, I just wanna see our guys play.

baseball trailed 2-1 early against LeMoyne today, right now we are up 4-2 in the 8th inning.

now 7-2 in the 8th

ā€œNiners baseball is flat out awesome babee!ā€

13-3 and look how close we were to being 16-0. COC next weekend (2 here and 1 there).

14-3. 7-2 Final.

Want to get everyone thinking about it. Next weekend we play College of Charleston on Friday and Saturday at Kannapolis. I have to work Friday but I hope Saturday we can get a good group of Niner Fans out to Kannapolis. We can either meet there or meet on campus and carpool. The team deserves some fans showing up, even with it being off-campus. We got a week so think about it. If you are interested, weā€™ll figure out the specs later this week. GO NINERS!!

Want to get everyone thinking about it. Next weekend we play College of Charleston on Friday and Saturday at Kannapolis. I have to work Friday but I hope Saturday we can get a good group of Niner Fans out to Kannapolis. We can either meet there or meet on campus and carpool. The team deserves some fans showing up, even with it being off-campus. We got a week so think about it. If you are interested, we'll figure out the specs later this week. GO NINERS!!

iā€™ll show up. that includes my gf.

Metro,
No argument from me on any of your valid points. Hibbs has to figure out how to win against the next level of competition, not just the pansies. Maybe the stadium will help, maybe not. Heā€™s had enough talent to do better than he has done. Maybe not contend for conf championships, but certainly enough to play at a consistent level throughout the year, and this is something they havenā€™t done in a long time. Last year is a prime example,ā€¦plenty of talent to mop up in the A10, started out very strong like this year, but couldnā€™t get it done in the end. We want the same thing, but Iā€™m not convinced Hibbs can deliver it. Hope soā€¦maybe the renewed interest (spending) by the admin will give him the boost that he has needed.

So did we drop down real far? I dont even see us mentioned for recieving votes.

[QUOTE=metro;223896]I wouldnā€™t even worry about the A10 teams. For 25 years Wichita St has slaughtered their league and its gotten them alot of NCAA births and alot of Omaha trips.[/QUOTE]

The difference is that they won their conference tourney most of those years and they played a stellar non-conference schedule that boosted their RPI high enough to get an at-large if they needed it otherwise. We did neither last year, and our non-conference schedule is very similar this season to last seasonā€™s. Unlike many other things, this is under Hibbs control. Our stadium is not complete, so this would have been the perfect time to go play at South Carolina, Clemson, Coastal Carolina, or any other SEC or southern ACC school. I know they wonā€™t come here. So what. Itā€™s not like weā€™re going to make a ton of money on the gate. Go play somebody. Home games against the RPI-killers weā€™ve had are not doing us any good. Our season will basically boil down to winning the A-10 Tourney again, which we will hopefully have a better seed for this year.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;224128]So did we drop down real far? I dont even see us mentioned for recieving votes.[/QUOTE]
Weā€™re #133 in the current RPI standings. With conference play coming up, the best we can hope for is to break the Top 100.

gill,
not sure what poll you are looking at, but this is the one of discussion:
http://www.sportswriters.net/ncbwa/news/2007/poll070305.html

it came out a week ago, so Iā€™d expect it to be updated today-Monday sometime. At 14-3, I would think we cracked the top 30.

I will gaurantee you this: Baseball America (a Raleigh company) will be the last to give us respect. They are notorious ACC jocksniffers that worship UNC and State, and always ignored Charlotte baseballā€¦always.