Battery powered trimmers and blowers

Oh come on, man.

I wish I had some goats to keep our yard in check.

Told the wife yesterday that I needed a goat because the chickens couldn’t keep their area cleaned up.
:slight_smile:

Considering borrowing a goat from my aunt to get rid of some poison oak on the backside of our property. I get a rash just looking at the stuff. Since we are in city limits we have to have special use permit for livestock and am going to try to sneak thru. Asshole neighbor called the fire department on us for roasting marshmallows since we aren’t supposed to burn brush in city limits so won’t be surprised to see them call having a goat for a few days in as well.

Said asshole neighbor then backed his truck thru my fence at 11:00 pm so we might have fisticuffs if he calls it in.

Pertaining to the topic we have a Black & Decker electric trimmer and blower we got as wedding presents. We have a fairly small yard and the trimmer is worthless and ended up getting a Stihl gas powered one to trim. Blower is fine but we got the chorded version instead of battery so limited to range to how far I can go. I’ve gotten to the point of blowing as much as I can with the mower and going back over what I can with the blower.