beasley slams niners

At the King James Shooting Stars Classic, Beasley told Scout.com, for the record, where his deal with Charlotte stands.

“I de-committed from Charlotte,” Beasley said. “That’s not being down on Charlotte. I just need to find a better school for me; that’s not downing Charlotte either. I need to find a school where I can go and get out quick. I’m not trying to go to college for 3-4 years. I want to find the school that fits me best.

“Charlotte (fits the profile) so don’t get me wrong. Now it’s time to start looking at the more big time schools, schools that can get to the Sweet 16 easily, schools that you don’t have to carry on your back and have to get 30 points a night but get a loss.”

Schools like say Kansas State, Connecticut, Syracuse, Georgetown, North Carolina and maybe Southern Cal? Beasley said he’s interested in each school. UNC has shown zero interest to date from what we have observed.

Can’t he just say hes decommiting? Atl least he’s honest but i don’t want this type of player asociated with the 49ers.

[QUOTE=Bob Huggins, being repeated by Mike Beasley]I need to find a school where I can go and get out quick. I’m not trying to go to college for 3-4 years. I want to find the school that fits me best.

“Charlotte (fits the profile) so don’t get me wrong. Now it’s time to start looking at the more big time schools, schools that can get to the Sweet 16 easily, schools that you don’t have to carry on your back and have to get 30 points a night but get a loss.”[/QUOTE]

Fixed. Could it be any more obvious? He’s not slamming, just repeating what Thuggy told his impressionable mind.

I really love how he tried to use Withers against us.

Kansas State was last in the Sweet 16 when? Was Mike even alive?

Really sad to see thse kids not think for themselves.

[QUOTE]I need to find a school where I can go and get out quick.[/QUOTE]
mom, you want to tell us that your son talks that way? The dollars will be there but it sure will leave a bad taste for a lot of college basketball fans, not just from here.

Unbelievable… I hope he is watching when we go deeper than KSU. I think he will regret making those comments.

The fat lady is singing on this one for us

[edit] sorry for the fat-lady puke picture, I found it appropriate or in context anyway

[QUOTE=finalfourtyniners;171891]At the King James Shooting Stars Classic, Beasley told Scout.com, for the record, where his deal with Charlotte stands.

“I de-committed from Charlotte,” Beasley said. “That’s not being down on Charlotte. I just need to find a better school for me; that’s not downing Charlotte either. I need to find a school where I can go and get out quick. I’m not trying to go to college for 3-4 years. I want to find the school that fits me best.

“Charlotte (fits the profile) so don’t get me wrong. Now it’s time to start looking at the more big time schools, schools that can get to the Sweet 16 easily, schools that you don’t have to carry on your back and have to get 30 points a night but get a loss.”

Schools like say Kansas State, Connecticut, Syracuse, Georgetown, North Carolina and maybe Southern Cal? Beasley said he’s interested in each school. UNC has shown zero interest to date from what we have observed.[/QUOTE]

What a “smart” fella, KSU is a “big time school”. And, that’s not being down on Beaz :tongue: . How does he plan to carry KSU on his back? I like to see that. Another Jason Parker in the making IMHO.

schools that can get to the Sweet 16 easily.

2006 NCAA Tourney Sweet 16

Kansas State - [SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]X[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Connecticut - [SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]X (2005)[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Syracuse - [SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]X[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Georgetown - [SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]X (2005)[/COLOR][/SIZE]
North Carolina - [SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]X[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Southern Cal - [SIZE=6][COLOR=red]X[/COLOR][/SIZE]

man. Will someone fix the damn football website? oh yeah, who were we talking about? I don’t think it matters… beasley who?

agreed who is this Beasley guy??

[QUOTE=ninerID;171902]2006 NCAA Tourney Sweet 16

Kansas State - [B][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]X[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Connecticut - [B][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]X (2005)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Syracuse - [B][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]X[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Georgetown - [B][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]X (2005)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
North Carolina - [B][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]X[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Southern Cal - [B][SIZE=6][COLOR=red]X[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

What a prick. If he doesn’t want to come here, fine. Say you decommit, there is no reason to slam the school. This makes me hope he flops in college and in the NBA.

Again we don’t need the big hype players. Any one who wants to play for Huggins is automatically “low class” in my book. After attending some NCAA tourney games I like the traditional college player (see Wichita State, GMU, etc.)not these big name “one and done” guys. How much did Rodney White do for our program? His impact was not lasting. Give me a Jobey Thomas, Eddie Basden, DeMarco Johnson any day. Guys who are top 100 recruits who may never really catch on in the NBA but have great college games. I think we have those coming in with this next class. I am excited about a new crew coming in.

What made me mad was he said in one article that he would take his five OV’s to the “big timers” and that he might stop by here on the way to the Charlotte Airport on one of his AAU trips. I don’t think anybody around here wants to see him anymore. If we aren’t worth wasting one of your 5 Official Visits, you aren’t worth our time either.

He actually thinks K-State has a chance to make it to the sweet 16 easily…He’s in for a rude awakening.:hammer:

[QUOTE=mineshaft;171908]Again we don’t need the big hype players. Any one who wants to play for Huggins is automatically “low class” in my book. After attending some NCAA tourney games I like the traditional college player not these big name “one and done” guys. How much did Rodney White do for our program? His impact was not lasting. Give me a Jobey Thomas, Eddie Basden, DeMarco Johnson any day. Guys who are top 100 recruits who may never really catch on in the NBA but have great college games. I think we have those coming in with this next class. I am excited about a new crew coming in.[/QUOTE]

TTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUTTTTTTHHHHHHHHH!!!

I respect Beasley, but he is not the player for us if all he wants to do is go to school, get face time in the NCAA tourney and bolt for a lottery pick. If he wants to get a good education and become a better person and player under Lutz come to Charlotte. If he wants the thug life, Huggins is the man.

I wish this dumbass would shut his mouth.

Beasley can go to hell. I am glad he is not coming to this school. His ego is way to big for someone who hasn’t proven shit yet.

Go to that “BIG TIME” school in KSU. What a joke. I hope he never sniffs the NCAA tourney.

“schools that you don’t have to carry on your back and have to get 30 points a night but get a loss”. Kiss my ass you punk. What team have you ever carried?

Mike- PLEASE NOTE THAT CHARLOTTE FANS HAVE DECOMMITTED YOU.

What a douchbag. You know, even though I did not like his decommiting, and him saying he will go to KSU (but it did sting) I did not think of him as any less of a man. But now, not only is he looking like a fool going back on his word, but he looks like a fool because he talks like already signed with the Bulls or something.

I think I speak for alot of people when I say that he has crossed the line, and has probably gone from being a player who decommited from charlotte to someone who made the Niner Nation List of ALL Time Hated People.

Punk…

I mean KSU only has to go through Kansas, Texas, Iowa State, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, and Texas A&M

I wish this kid, and yes he’s just a kid, all the best. Maybe Charlotte is too good for him. We’re not a whore for this guy. If he’s only looking for a quick out then Charlotte isn’t the school for him. I haven’t like the one and done thing since we started talking about Beasley. Charlotte isn’t a basketball factory and I hope we never become one.