beasley slams niners

[QUOTE=49erWhit;171924]I wish this dumbass would shut his mouth.

Beasley can go to hell. I am glad he is not coming to this school. His ego is way to big for someone who hasnā€™t proven shit yet.

Go to that ā€œBIG TIMEā€ school in KSU. What a joke. I hope he never sniffs the NCAA tourney.

ā€œschools that you donā€™t have to carry on your back and have to get 30 points a night but get a lossā€. Kiss my ass you punk. What team have you ever carried?

Mike- PLEASE NOTE THAT CHARLOTTE FANS HAVE DECOMMITTED YOU.[/QUOTE]

I think this reply is immature. I donā€™t wish any ill on Michael Beasley. I am just sad that he let himself be led around by the no$e.

[QUOTE=49erWhit;171924]I wish this dumbass would shut his mouth.

Beasley can go to hell. I am glad he is not coming to this school. His ego is way to big for someone who hasnā€™t proven shit yet.

Go to that ā€œBIG TIMEā€ school in KSU. What a joke. I hope he never sniffs the NCAA tourney.

ā€œschools that you donā€™t have to carry on your back and have to get 30 points a night but get a lossā€. Kiss my ass you punk. What team have you ever carried?

Mike- PLEASE NOTE THAT CHARLOTTE FANS HAVE DECOMMITTED YOU.[/QUOTE]

rick flair woooooooooooo

I canā€™t think of anything I hate more than an arrogant top 100 basketball recruit.

SOB canā€™t think or speak his way out of Port-a-Johnā€” but pops off like that.

Hard to believe there are hard working adults who idolize these fockers like theyā€™re gods.

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;171935]I think this reply is immature. I donā€™t wish any ill on Michael Beasley. I am just sad that he let himself be led around by the no$e.[/QUOTE]

thanks king of maturity

Let him go on his way, if he wants to trash our school after pumping us all up with his ā€œnational championshipā€ quotes a while back so be it. We donā€™t need him and Iā€™m not reading another thing he has to say.

Now itā€™s time to start looking at the more big time schools, schools that can get to the Sweet 16 easily, schools that you donā€™t have to carry on your back and have to get 30 points a night but get a loss.ā€

Has he met Vincent ā€œI am going to play in Europe and never sniffed the big dance in spite of my fabulousnessā€ Grier?

"Schools that you donā€™t have to carry on your back and have to get 30 points a night but get a loss.ā€

said the man who only had 9 points in a game against competition

I think it was 7 not that it matters

WTF. Clearly this kid wants to just listen to what heā€™s told and not do his homework.

He knows who Rodney White is, Rodney White was the National Freshman of the Year and almost impressed Jordan enough to have been the first pick in the '01 draft (seriously). Compare Jason Maxiell to Curtis Withers. Who improved more over the course of their 4 years? Maxiell was the same player from day one to the final day. Withers had probably one of the biggest improvements weā€™ll ever see from his freshman to sophomore years.

How about Eddie? From 4.3 ppg his freshman year to Conference Player of the Year and National Defensive Player of the Year and a two year guaranteed contract to the NBA.

And for carrying the team on his back? Sorry, thatā€™ll be Leemireā€™s job when heā€™s a senior.

Wow, given his chance to speak repeatedly the last few weeks has allowed to see what heā€™s all about

But I ainā€™t mad at him Heā€™s just a kid.

F mb

[QUOTE=NinerLoudNProud;171945]WTF. Clearly this kid wants to just listen to what heā€™s told and not do his homework.

He knows who Rodney White is, Rodney White was the National Freshman of the Year and almost impressed Jordan enough to have been the first pick in the '01 draft (seriously). Compare Jason Maxiell to Curtis Withers. Who improved more over the course of their 4 years? Maxiell was the same player from day one to the final day. Withers had probably one of the biggest improvements weā€™ll ever see from his freshman to sophomore years.

How about Eddie? From 4.3 ppg his freshman year to Conference Player of the Year and National Defensive Player of the Year and a two year guaranteed contract to the NBA.

And for carrying the team on his back? Sorry, thatā€™ll be Leemireā€™s job when heā€™s a senior.

Wow, given his chance to speak repeatedly the last few weeks has allowed to see what heā€™s all about

But I ainā€™t mad at him Heā€™s just a kid.[/QUOTE]

Couldnā€™t have said it better. Heā€™s ā€œdecomittedā€ - fine, leave it at that. We have all realized by now that Hill and Huggins have you brainwashed you donā€™t have to prove it. Maxiell vs Withers is a perfect example. Maxiell had to stay under Huggins for 4 years to get into the NBA, so did Kenyon Martin - where are you seeing a good example of Huggins getting a big man ā€œin and outā€? The only big man that left early under Huggins was Demarr Johnson and thatā€™s just because he rode on Martinā€™s coattails. If you really think you and you alone can take K State to the sweet 16 then best of luck (because nobody else is gonna go to K State with you). Just keep in mind that Huggins and Hill stabbed somebody in the back that they called a ā€œfriendā€ just to help themselves, what do you think theyā€™re gonna do when theyā€™re done with you?

Iā€™m not mad at Beasley per se, heā€™s a kid that is listening to somebody he trusts, somebody with serious character flaws. He is just making a very bad mistake and thatā€™s bad enough, no need to insult the only team that has never treated him like a piece of meat.

[QUOTE=Nugget;171942]Has he met Vincent ā€œI am going to play in Europe and never sniffed the big dance in spite of my fabulousnessā€ Grier?[/QUOTE]
Quoted for truth.

Mike- PLEASE NOTE THAT CHARLOTTE FANS HAVE DECOMMITTED YOU.
Quoted for emphasis.

Good lordā€¦donā€™t ever slam my school or my basketball players. Get the **** outta here. :ticked:

Donā€™t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out Mike.

No one player is bigger than the program. Moxley> Hill & Beasley, anyday of the week and twice on Tuesday.

We wonā€™t miss an attitude like that who is so quick to turn his back on Charlotte.

Ya like K-State will ever easily make it to the Sweet 16ā€¦I think he is caught in his on hype like a deer in the headlights. I am glad he said what he said cause we need 5 guys to carry the team on their shoulders, only building a better team atmosphere. We should be proud of our recruiting class and stand a much better shot without a one and done.

Leave him alone, heā€™s a kid. A very impressionable kid, heā€™s got some bad people in his ear right now and his information on Charlotte is way off base, as is his on KSU (I wonder who could be feeding him these ideasā€¦). Heā€™s not coming, its over.

I wish Beasley good luck and I hope Huggins doesnā€™t find a way to screw up his career like he has other canā€™t miss prospects (Roy Bright, James White, etcā€¦).

Have fun with your new coach Beasley. I always thought he looked perfect in purple.

You guys are reacting the way I first did a month or so ago when the rumours started about him and KSUā€¦ Look at leopardā€™s trying to change their spots.

When you reacted the way you did, he was still a Charlotte commit.

Leave him alone, he's a kid. A very impressionable kid, he's got some bad people in his ear right now and his information on Charlotte is way off base, as is his on KSU (I wonder who could be feeding him these ideas......). He's not coming, its over.

I wish Beasley good luck and I hope Huggins doesnā€™t find a way to screw up his career like he has other canā€™t miss prospects (Roy Bright, James White, etcā€¦).

Roy Bright is quoted for truth.

Roy was going to come here.
Huggins Steals him
Roy had never had off the court problems (too my knowledge)
He is now out of basketball.

Who gives a crap? I just find it funny that some of the people here ripping him apart now were so far up his rear last month that they couldnā€™t see daylight.

Heā€™s a kid who apparently is looking out for #1. Canā€™t really fault him for that but his comments only show his lack of maturity. Despite his lack of NBA success, I guess Beasley wasnā€™t aware that Rodeny ā€œgot outā€ in one year at Charlotte as a NBA lottery pick.

These kids only believe what theyā€™re told to believe. I never had him on a pedestal so his comments donā€™t phase me. Good luck to him wherever he plays. Hope he learns to think for himself though.