beasley slams niners

Remember, coaches are the best sales people in the country and obviously Huggins has gotten to Beasley. Just like Dalonte, Lutz and company had him singing our praises not too long ago. Remember those quotes???

Iā€™ll continue to follow the process, just like I do with other recruiting targets.

These kids only believe what they're told to believe.

Truth.

Heā€™s simply puking out what Huggs fed him. Obviously the crap we were fed by his ā€œmomā€ about him being torn, loving Charlotte etc. was all damage control and PR work. The kid loves himself, not that thereā€™s necessarily anything wrong with that, but we shouldnā€™t be shocked at this.

[QUOTE=CMack124;171968]Leave him alone, heā€™s a kid. A very impressionable kid, heā€™s got some bad people in his ear right now and his information on Charlotte is way off base, as is his on KSU (I wonder who could be feeding him these ideasā€¦). ā€¦).[/QUOTE]

The only thing I agree from the many posts is that he should have just decommited and left it alone. He is a kid, yes. You can tell by the classless comments he made instead of just keeping his mouth shut. He thinks way too much of himself, as did many of you.

Guys, just let it go. The ONLY reason he liked us was for hill. hill left. He can be one and done anywhere. Quit crying about it. You guys look like fools now just like you did a month ago when you were making pictures of him and voting on that gay poll.

What about our players coming in next yr? If they read this board how does all this junk make them feel about the program. Show these guys some love. Letā€™s move on. Donā€™t post every comment this guy makes. Lock the thread.

Guys were just having a little fun with itā€¦even if it was over the top. Big freaking deal.

I thought this circus and set of clowns left town over a month ago!? Smells like refried Parker to me.

Now back to the serious work of Niner Nation.

Exactly! Beasley is gone and we just need to move on. When in KSU (which I figure is probably already is committment) he will probably take up gun-carrying and become a problem to society (just like most of Hugginā€™s recruits). As far as I am concerned, I hope KSU falls in trouble with NCAA, never makes it to the Tourney (if they do I hope they never make it past the first round) and Huggins gets another DUI!

I guess itā€™s big-time, a 5-11 average Big 12 record over the past 8 seasons, never a season better than 7-9 and four 6-10 years. Thatā€™s truly elite and a program thatā€™s gonna help someone move on up. :rolleyes:

Heā€™s a 17 year old kid whoā€™s been told by EVERYBODY, including 99% of the people on this site, that heā€™s the next best thing to sliced bread for the last 4 years (if not longer). Heā€™s obviously not very bright and extremely impressionable. Most likely he will wind up in Kansas, score 30 points a game and still lose. Huggins will buy him beer, turn him into an alcoholic, and heā€™ll not only not get an education, but heā€™ll also most likely never make it to the NBA.

Good luck Mike.

I am not intending to ā€œpiss on the graveā€ here, but this very thread is exactly the way I ALWAYS thought this beasley dream was going to play out. Iā€™m not one to rub anyoneā€™s nose in I-told-you-sos, but I, for one, am not surprised by any of what has happened. Letā€™s move on.

[QUOTE=49er1;172037]I am not intending to ā€œpiss on the graveā€ here, but this very thread is exactly the way I ALWAYS thought this beasley dream was going to play out. Iā€™m not one to rub anyoneā€™s nose in I-told-you-sos, but I, for one, am not surprised by any of what has happened. Letā€™s move on.[/QUOTE]

I doubted he would come here, but the comments about the program were unwarranted.

What a punk. Just remember man, karma can be a bitch.

[QUOTE=49or bust;172045]What a punk. Just remember man, karma can be a bitch.[/QUOTE]
Funny, a Charlotte sportscaster on another board said exactly the same thing about this last night.

Beasley sounds like a real ā€œteamā€ player??? LOL, Maybe heā€™ll "dominate"
college basketball like someone else we once knew. Again, LOL.

Personally I am hopeful for a team of fine / great players working together rather than a star ā€¦who feels he has to carry the world on his back.

[QUOTE=forDniner;172044]I doubted he would come here, but the comments about the program were unwarranted.[/QUOTE]

I agree. A punk, indeed. He will fit right in with huggie and the later in the nba.

I donā€™t fault Beasley or Huggins nearly as much as Hill. Beasley is a kid and Hugginsā€¦ well we all knew the truth there whether we wanted to believe it or not. With Hill, how slimey can you be (to leave the school you played at, the school you graduated from, a coach who believed in you as a player and cared enough to help you get that diploma in order to offer you a your first D1 coaching job)? Hill, after all that is taking part in this and helping feed Beasley this anti 49er propaganda. I know he didnā€™t get that much (if any) of a raise to go there, however even if he had gotten twice the pay how can you sell your soul like that?

[QUOTE=ninermac;172089]I donā€™t fault Beasley or Huggins nearly as much as Hill. Beasley is a kid and Hugginsā€¦ well we all knew the truth there whether we wanted to believe it or not. With Hill, how slimey can you be (to leave the school you played at, the school you graduated from, a coach who believed in you as a player and cared enough to help you get that diploma in order to offer you a your first D1 coaching job)? Hill, after all that is taking part in this and helping feed Beasley this anti 49er propaganda. I know he didnā€™t get that much (if any) of a raise to go there, however even if he had gotten twice the pay how can you sell your soul like that?[/QUOTE]

Agree about not really being able to fault Beasley, heā€™s just a kid. Hopefully heā€™ll learn one day not to burn bridges and not to listen to people that keep one hand on your wallet. As far as Huggins, I knew the guy was somewhat dirty, made his own rules, etc but this was low for even him. I honestly did not see him as somebody who would do this friend, I thought he had some honor. Maybe getting fired from Cinci has just made him desperate.

Very well said about Hill. Itā€™s bad enough you did stabbed your friend, former coach and mentor in the back donā€™t add to it by then trashing the program that you had some part in building. You never brought anything to the table and Lutz isnā€™t bad mouthing you.

[B][SIZE=7]Blah!!![/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE=1]Time to move on.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;171935]I think this reply is immature. I donā€™t wish any ill on Michael Beasley. I am just sad that he let himself be led around by the no$e.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your non-value added comment. When I get to third grade next year I will be more mature.

I am not wishing him to get hurt.

Letā€™s start a thread: Ninerā€™s slam on Beasley.