beasley slams niners

Love itā€¦^^^^^

[QUOTE=49erWhit;172154]Thanks for your non-value added comment.[/QUOTE]

I donā€™t have to help you show your ass. Youā€™re doing a fine job of it on your own. :thumbsup:

DB>MB, watch and seeā€¦ Hey im not going to come on here and do the same thing that you done to us MB that is Talk ā€œgoodā€ things then trash. You guys shouldā€™ve expected this coming from someone out of DC. I mean 9/10 of the people in DC flip-flop on what they stand for or think everyday.

Somehow I knew the MB situation would end up falling out and thatā€™s why when I heard about us getting a comment from DB Iā€™ve been sporting him because I know in the back of my mind that he will be a MUCH better college basketball player than you would have been here. Maybe you should try the Vincent Grier route and go to Minn. (It would be an upgrade over KSU.)

Funny, a Charlotte sportscaster on another board said exactly the same thing about this last night.

Sweet! Maybe Ive got what it takes to be on the news then. Maybe even sportscenter!:clap:

I might just be crazy, but I recall a time when Beasleyā€™s mother didnā€™t want him to go to school and she was going to be a roadblock in him coming to school here.

Thatā€™s what I get for reading all these threads.

I think Beasley is going to come here now. Would that be awesome?

[QUOTE=Powerbait;172194]I might just be crazy, but I recall a time when Beasleyā€™s mother didnā€™t want him to go to school and she was going to be a roadblock in him coming to school here.

Thatā€™s what I get for reading all these threads.

I think Beasley is going to come here now. Would that be awesome?[/QUOTE]

Crazy ? Nah ! not you. But, I do think you just got home from slamming a few back with Hugg. :toast: :smile:

Iā€™m in before this gets locked!

Moral of the story, donā€™t get a giant boner for a recruit until they don a uniform.

I'm in before this gets locked!

Moral of the story, donā€™t get a giant boner for a recruit until they don a uniform.

Well said~