beasley

im sure this topic has already been brought up but i had to ask the question. what do you guys think are the chances we land beasley. if k state doesnt release him from his loi, he has to sit out a year and pay to go to school. they could release him from his loi but say that he cant go to wvu. we can make a good argument for him to come here.

What does Ma Beasley say?

because I’m sure what comes out of her mouth is the Bible

[QUOTE=ninerfan55;230052]im sure this topic has already been brought up but i had to ask the question. what do you guys think are the chances we land beasley. if k state doesnt release him from his loi, he has to sit out a year and pay to go to school. they could release him from his loi but say that he cant go to wvu. we can make a good argument for him to come here.[/QUOTE]

I’ve read and heard that KSU can no longer give a conditional release, meaning they can either retain him ore release him… but they cannot tell him who he can or cannot play for if they do release him.

This has been discussed in the Huggins thread, if you want to read what’s been said so far.

He is gonna stay with Hill. Where hill goes, he will

[QUOTE=Gill2003;230056]He is gonna stay with Hill. Where hill goes, he will[/QUOTE]

And at this moment, Hill is staying at KSU… athough that could change.

do we even want him if he does decide to come to Charlotte, after all the crap I heard about him I don’t want him.

i want him. even if he turns out to not be that good he brings a lot of attention to the program.

Good riddance to Hill and Beasley. Its been pretty clear for a while now that Beasley is going wherever Delonte wants him too, and that Delonte will use this to advance his career. Its that a bad thing? Well if you live in America, its called the American way, so I guess its not a bad thing. Its called Capitalism. So I completely accept that Hill and Beasley will do what is in their best interest, however, they royally f**ked us over, thus are dead to me from a basketball stand point. Just like Coach Wat did several years ago. I hope Delonte has a great career, but to me he isnt a 49er anymore. When you sell out your own school, you destroy your legacy. Nobody gets a pass for that in my opinion. So go get your money, and have a great life. But your not gonna have your cake and eat it too. To go after Beasley and/or Hill at this point, is basically eating sh*t. And I personally dont like the way it taste or smells. One players is not gonna solve our problems. I am completely baffled that you people on this board would actually be for pursing Beasley.

[QUOTE=4t9er;230091]Good riddance to Hill and Beasley. Its been pretty clear for a while now that Beasley is going wherever Delonte wants him too, and that Delonte will use this to advance his career. Its that a bad thing? Well if you live in America, its called the American way, so I guess its not a bad thing. Its called Capitalism. So I completely accept that Hill and Beasley will do what is in their best interest, however, they royally f**ked us over, thus are dead to me from a basketball stand point. Just like Coach Wat did several years ago. I hope Delonte has a great career, but to me he isnt a 49er anymore. When you sell out your own school, you destroy your legacy. Nobody gets a pass for that in my opinion. So go get your money, and have a great life. But your not gonna have your cake and eat it too. To go after Beasley and/or Hill at this point, is basically eating sh*t. And I personally dont like the way it taste or smells. One players is not gonna solve our problems. I am completely baffled that you people on this board would actually be for pursing Beasley.[/QUOTE]

Amen

Heres a good Q. If he does come here, when he steps onto the court, will you boo him?

I don’t boo Niners.

Neither do I, but from they way some of the convo has been, it sounds like they might.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;230101]Heres a good Q. If he does come here, when he steps onto the court, will you boo him?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t boo him. If he comes and succeeds then I am happy. I just don’t think it is a good thing.

what s$%t tastes like, but I am sure it’s a lot like Beasley!

Anyone who chooses to put on a jersey and represent this school should not be booed… period.

The Dalonte/Huggins thing still leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. But, if he decided to come, I would not dare boo him.

You never boo a Niner…I mean there are obvious exceptions to that but I don’t see him as one. He’s a kid. Immature, and he’s being manipulated by the worst of people. He’s never really had many good role models in life, and none of us can really say we wouldnt be the same in his same exact position. When you have no discipline in life, it’s not your fault, it’s the fault of the adults around you. I don’t hold it against him really…he’s just a kid. As long as his outside troublemaking from those days doesn’t show up on or off the basketball court here at Charlotte, I’d love to have him. He’s a great basketball player. And we’ve definitely had worse personalities on the team. The key is for it not to show up in representation of the program.

Anyone who chooses to put on a jersey and represent this school should not be booed... period.

The Dalonte/Huggins thing still leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. But, if he decided to come, I would not dare boo him.

Agree, but it’s a moot point anyway. He’s not coming here, unless by some miracle we hire Dalonte back, which I’m not for at all.

He’s not coming here. Can we please turn the page???

Agree, but it's a moot point anyway. He's not coming here, unless by some miracle we hire Dalonte back, which I'm not for at all.

Agreed. I wouldn’t want Dalonte back.

Heres a good Q. If he does come here, when he steps onto the court, will you boo him?

could we boo him while we do the luuuuuuuuuuuuuutz chant before the game? it could be hidden enough and not that noticeable. just a thought.