beasley

i’m for any move that leads to us sucking less. if it means taking beasley for his one year, then i say we take him. if comes to halton and sucks, we return the favor and release him.

No way he comes here. Why would he?

My guess is that he goes to Florida.

[QUOTE=NinerUpNorth;230109]I don’t boo Niners.[/QUOTE]

Not even during the 9 point 1st half vs. Mississippi State?
Not even Butter Johnson?

I think its funny when I read “If he comes here and sucks” or “he may not end up being that good.” If Beasley averages less than about 18 points and 10 rebounds per game, I will be stunned. This kid is going to cruise through the college game. If he really shows some passion and busts his ass a la Kevin Durant, I wouldnt be surprised at all to see him average around 26 and 13.

[QUOTE=mineshaft;230148]No way he comes here. Why would he?

My guess is that he goes to Florida.[/QUOTE]

My exact thought. Donovan has a lot of openings and Beasley was close to going there last year this time.

Mike, of course, is Michael Beasley, the 6-foot-9 power forward from Notre Dame Prep (Mass.) regarded by some of the top basketball player in the country and the MVP of the recent McDonald’s All-American Game.
It appears the transition has caused some coaches to wonder if K-State’s incoming freshman class is up for grabs. And, according to Sutton, it might be.

“I spoke with Mike earlier today, and he said there were three schools who would take us,” he said.
Which three schools?

“N.C. State, Florida State and USC,” Sutton said.

Mike, of course, is Michael Beasley, the 6-foot-9 power forward from Notre Dame Prep (Mass.) regarded by some of the top basketball player in the country and the MVP of the recent McDonald's All-American Game. It appears the transition has caused some coaches to wonder if K-State's incoming freshman class is up for grabs. And, according to Sutton, it might be.

“I spoke with Mike earlier today, and he said there were three schools who would take us,” he said.
Which three schools?

“N.C. State, Florida State and USC,” Sutton said.

and the funny thing about those three schools issssssssss USC i think has 1 available scholarship. FSU might have 1 and drum rollllllll UNCR has 0

Dax, i think ur the only one wanting to BOO beasley so far… :wink:

NC State has 1 for this upcoming season. They couldn’t take Beasley and Sutton though unless someone transfers or one of the commits don’t come. Beasley is definitely 1 and done so if any of the schools he’s looking at have just 1 for this year, they have no reason not to go after him because he won’t affect scholly numbers are this upcoming season.

End of Discussion.

Hill is now officially staying at KSU as top assistant (I pity them), so Beasley will be staying too.

^ Yep. Most likely. I doubt K-State let’s him out of his LOI anyway. I wouldn’t.

but beasley could still opt to leave i won’t drop this until i see him playing next season.

You never boo a Niner...I mean there are obvious exceptions
:confused:

Delonte Hill was named “Associate Head Coach” for KSU. Amazing what a recruit can do to your desirability. Martin was promoted to head coach.

They may have athletes, but wow, what a coaching staff.

[URL=http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/10112178]http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/10112178[/URL]

I wouldn’t boo him, but I would refrain from cheering for him, clapping, or chanting for him. I’d do all that for others, but not him… I’ve done it for past douchebags.

Delonte Hill was named "Associate Head Coach" for KSU. Amazing what a recruit can do to your desirability. Martin was promoted to head coach.

They may have athletes, but wow, what a coaching staff.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/10112178

What’s more daunting is this statement…

so it took him 22 years to become a head coach??? KSU nation should be worried…

Kansas State decided to jeopardize their future and try to make a run at it. I’d personally be embarrassed to have Beasley in a Niner uniform after the way that situation went down. I’d also hate to see that fat head Hill on our sidelines. I doubt Lutz would forget about the situation that quickly anyways.

[QUOTE=Savio;230216]What’s more daunting is this statement…

so it took him 22 years to become a head coach??? KSU nation should be worried…[/QUOTE]
Savio, he was a high school coach for 15 of those.

Who cares?

[QUOTE=NinerATL2CHA;230122]Anyone who chooses to put on a jersey and represent this school should not be booed… period.

The Dalonte/Huggins thing still leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. But, if he decided to come, I would not dare boo him.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I’ve never booed one of our players and never will. Period! Are there some guys I could have done without, sure. But i’d never hate on my own school. Thats just ridiculous.