Benjamin Lemay-2016 RB (Verbal)

oh, brother! having his scholie pulled might be the least of his troubles!

Ugh, that is terrible. Our history at RB since the start of our program has been troubled. It has been KP, and then a bunch of guys who can’t seem to keep their heads on straight. Barnwell, Thomas, Watkins, Alexander, all gone, and i’m sure I am missing someone else.

When I was in school in Gaston County, they still had 3 year High Schools and Junior Highs instead of Middle Schools. If I had a daughter (or son too really), I’d be very uncomfortable having my 14 year old child in the same school with 18 year olds. That’s a big damn difference and we’re not just talking age. This example is just one reason, but it’s a big one.

Ugh, that is terrible. Our history at RB since the start of our program has been troubled. It has been KB, and then a bunch of guys who can’t seem to keep their heads on straight. Barnwell, Thomas, Watkins, Alexander, all gone, and i’m sure I am missing someone else.[/quote]

I’m assuming you made a harmless typo of KB when you meant KP for Phillips.

Ugh, that is terrible. Our history at RB since the start of our program has been troubled. It has been KB, and then a bunch of guys who can’t seem to keep their heads on straight. Barnwell, Thomas, Watkins, Alexander, all gone, and i’m sure I am missing someone else.[/quote]

I’m assuming you made a harmless typo of KB when you meant KP for Phillips.[/quote]

Kalif Buie? ;D

I’m assuming you made a harmless typo of KB when you meant KP for Phillips.[/quote]

Kalif Buie? ;D[/quote]

Haha, sorry. Fixed.

If it does get pulled and even if it doesn’t…I wish our staff would jump on another Wonder RB that is flying under the radar because he has gone to no camps to speak of…but Jayln Cagle is another KP beast. Senior that plays RB and LB full time.

Absolute beast.

The other Sr RB, Sandon McCoy, is a HS version of Mike Tolbert and has committed to West Point. Had a coach tell me recently that in his opinion, Cagle is the better RB…just hasn’t had the exposure. Said the coach’s phones are starting to light up for him and that someone will get a STEAL when they land him.

[quote=“TRLeader, post:47, topic:29435”]If it does get pulled and even if it doesn’t…I wish our staff would jump on another Wonder RB that is flying under the radar because he has gone to no camps to speak of…but Jayln Cagle is another KP beast. Senior that plays RB and LB full time.

Absolute beast.

The other Sr RB, Sandon McCoy, is a HS version of Mike Tolbert and has committed to West Point. Had a coach tell me recently that in his opinion, Cagle is the better RB…just hasn’t had the exposure. Said the coach’s phones are starting to light up for him and that someone will get a STEAL when they land him.[/quote]

FWIW…The Wonders first 2 snaps from scrimmage tonight so far…

Jayln Cagle: 68 yd touchdown run
Jayln Cagle: 81 yd Touchdown reception/run

Would LOVE to have this kid in 49er Green and Gold!!!

C’mon staff…get on this kid!! C’mon Jayln…follow KP to Charlotte!!

[quote=“TRLeader, post:48, topic:29435”][quote=“TRLeader, post:47, topic:29435”]If it does get pulled and even if it doesn’t…I wish our staff would jump on another Wonder RB that is flying under the radar because he has gone to no camps to speak of…but Jayln Cagle is another KP beast. Senior that plays RB and LB full time.

Absolute beast.

The other Sr RB, Sandon McCoy, is a HS version of Mike Tolbert and has committed to West Point. Had a coach tell me recently that in his opinion, Cagle is the better RB…just hasn’t had the exposure. Said the coach’s phones are starting to light up for him and that someone will get a STEAL when they land him.[/quote]

FWIW…The Wonders first 2 snaps from scrimmage tonight so far…

Jayln Cagle: 68 yd touchdown run
Jayln Cagle: 81 yd Touchdown reception/run

Would LOVE to have this kid in 49er Green and Gold!!!

C’mon staff…get on this kid!! C’mon Jayln…follow KP to Charlotte!![/quote]

Could not agree more.Someone is going to get a steal with this kid.Same as the 49ers got with Kalif.

176 yards and 4 TDs last night in Butler’s win over Independence.

We need some linemen for our RBs.

I’m going to have to wait till the ink is dry on his LOI before I get excited

I’m not holding my breath. We’ve been jilted before in other sports, so until I see them enrolled, I don’t get too excited.
Then I get concerned they may transfer. We’ve been down that road many times too.

Yes. Lets act this is no big deal, but then complain how the coaches are recruiting well enough in other threads.

What?

An NFL reserve / future contract is given out by teams to players who did not finish the regular season on an active roster, whether they are on practice squad or free agents. These deals go into effect on the first day of the new league year, which is March 17 for 2021.

2 Likes

We’ve been blessed with some excellent RBs in our short history and he’s been the best of the bunch. Congrats Benny! Go get em!

2 Likes

Healy needs to call his buddy Ruhle and refer Benny. CMC out…and the Panthers short yard rushing was abysmal even with CMC…time to call Benny.

1.800.CALL.BENNY

Honestly think he could help…short yardage and catching balls out of the backfield…and even blitz pick up.

Healy…call Ruhl and put in a good word!!

1 Like

clt says 3-0!

Worried about cmc tho

Yep and Horn has a broken foot.