Best 49er 3pt Shooter

BTW, What makes you think I actually played for the X-Press?

They were the most feared intramural team on campus. Athletic…run & gun squad that could shoot lights out…literally. Fun to watch. Averaged 82pts per game (with a continuous clock!).

I see where minion Gill gets his stalking skills from…

Henry was the best. Here are some other names, in no particular order, that were good.

Shanderic Downs
Jeff West
Diego
Plav
James Terrel (Lead largest 2nd half comeback in NCAA history vs. Tennessee)
Jobey
D. A.
Demon Brown (Oh, he lost his temper once and he comes from bad neighborhood. We’re supposed to hate him now. My bad)
Mire Wire
Sager
Delano Johnson

You gotta give an honorable mention nod to Benny Moss. He single-handedly scored something like 9 points in 13 seconds to force overtime against WKU and we eventually won that game. Of course half the crowd had already left including my dumb ass.

[QUOTE=KTown49er;167149]This should be as much of a runaway as the “Dunk” thread.

Henry…and again, it’s not even close.

For those that never saw him, he was simply the most complete player I’ve personally ever seen in Niner Green. His shooting ability was absolutely PURE. He was our ONLY weapon…teams knew it…and tried to stop him but he still scored at will. Amazing to see a guard be able to do that.

His shooting brought the defense out. He was quick and could penetrate at will. He saw the floor and could dish or score. He was also a great on the ball defender. He was/is the Michael Jordan of our program.

But it all started because of his deep and consistent shooting ability.[/QUOTE]

bingo.
these debates are funny sometimes.
Jobey, Diego, and Plav could all heat up, but not as consistent as Henry.

Me. But Henry and Jobey are close.

Maybe someone could post the top 3 point %s.

For starters: Jobey Thomas .421 career 3PT%
Henry Williams .394 career 3PT%

Demon and BP never shot > 40% for even a single season, so I’m not going to do the math.

BUTTER JOHNSON

Chad Kinch was the best outside shooter we ever had, Lew massey second and Jobey third