Bill Clinton on Campus Today

I am not a Clinton fan, but this is pretty cool. He will be on campus at Halton Arena at 3 PM
[URL]http://www.charlotte.com/breaking_news/story/564603.html[/URL]

Have we ever had a former president on campus?

He is coming Friday…not today.

He is coming Friday..not today.
Yep, that's what the article said. BUT I do believe they said on the news he was in NC today.

Anyway, you think he will drive from one place to another or have a chopper?

[QUOTE=ninerID;311746]
Have we ever had a former president on campus?[/QUOTE]

Good question. I don’t recall one coming to campus any time in recent history.

Monica chants anyone?

Ask him if he has yet to figure out what the meaning of “is” is?

[QUOTE=cibik02;311751]Anyway, you think he will drive from one place to another or have a chopper?[/QUOTE]
Bill doesn’t drive anywhere. :tongue:

Clinton rode from Greensboro to High Point last Friday for events but from Monroe to the campus is a bit tougher ride, especially with 1 pm and 3 pm event times.

If he shouts out “How 'bout them Heels” I’m gonna puke.

If he shouts out "How 'bout them Heels" I'm gonna puke.

We gotta stop assuming that everyone is going to think we are the Tar Heels. Stop being so cynical. If you don’t want your school to be confused with other schools then you should go to UNC or NC State. :tongue:

Bill doesn't drive anywhere. :tongue:

Clinton rode from Greensboro to High Point last Friday for events but from Monroe to the campus is a bit tougher ride, especially with 1 pm and 3 pm event times.

Monroe to campus is actually a pretty quick and easy trip. I live in Unionville (with a Monroe address) and it takes me less than 30 minutes to get from my house to campus! I-485 is a beautiful thing!

I don’t see anything cool about it. Thats not political…he’s just a pathological lying scumbag with zero ethics (before Cass yells at me, I despise W too). I’d have more respect for Jimmy Carter if he came around, at least he started Habitat.

[QUOTE=VA49er;311779]If he shouts out “How 'bout them Heels” I’m gonna puke.[/QUOTE]

Half the people there will cheer…

What if he yells out “How about those UNC Greensboro 48ers”??

“I’m here campaigning for my wife Hillary. I know I cheated on her, but to me a favor and vote for her, as to repay my debt to her. Thank you, come again”

"I'm here campaigning for my wife Hillary. I know I cheated on her, but to me a favor and vote for her, as to repay my debt to her. Thank you, come again"

Hey Ben, let’s go take a picture with him tomorrow.

I think he is scheduled to speak in the Rathskellar.

better hide your girlfriends.

[QUOTE=KissMyAxe;311807]better hide your girlfriends.[/QUOTE]
TNA will battle him to the bitter end if he goes after Mandy. :lmao:

Please help Billl and Hillary get back to the White House. They is a new crop of interns that he has not yet had sex with.

Please help Billl and Hillary get back to the White House. They is a new crop of interns that he has not yet had sex with.

there’s not a male intern in DC that would give Hillary pipe