Bobby Lutz - Bring Back the Power Stashe

As [COLOR=#004c26]eason49[/COLOR] and I have determined, the source of Bobby’s power is his [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]moustache[/FONT][/COLOR].

To get back to the winning that we are accustomed to it has been [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]decided [/FONT][/COLOR]that Bobby will just need to grow it back. So, herein, we will design a new style for him.

You may use [COLOR=blue]this image[/COLOR] as your source. or get some more from http://www.charlotte.com/308/story/88277.html

Please enjoy my submission:

[SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]Image shamelessly borrowed from Charlotte.com[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I agree, bring back the stache Bobby! Opposing teams knees will shake, because they fear the stache!

How about this?

Bobby should go old school:

What about this one?

Aren’t you guys supposed to be doing WORK at work?

[QUOTE=J Felt;235414]Aren’t you guys supposed to be doing WORK at work?[/QUOTE]
:fastgun:
I mean… uh… yeah. Did my wife tell you to post that? :biggrin:

Aren't you guys supposed to be doing WORK at work?

what a concept! however, the answer is no…

Dye Forty Niners into the stache for an extra touch.

Aren't you guys supposed to be doing WORK at work?

Who does work at work? Look at this guy…work? I don’t get paid for all that jazz. Work is for people who can’t afford to be JOBLESS AND LOVIN IT!! ok, I gotta get back to work.

How about this? [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/chevee/Bobby-handlebar.jpg[/IMG]

winner

[ATTACH]819[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]819[/ATTACH]

Okay the Davey Crockett look is perfect, the final four is at the alamodome!! Get him a coonskin hat and get Mox a Bowie knife and we are all set!

[QUOTE=survivor45;235471][ATTACH]819[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

:lol:

[ATTACH]819[/ATTACH]
Winner. Can we put that in our banner, please?

i still like the one i did a couple of years ago.

How about a Charlie Chan?

Tintin

[QUOTE=survivor45;235471][ATTACH]819[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Can you say NASCAR pit crewman!

Can you say NASCAR pit crewman!