Bobby Lutz hired by Ole Miss Associate AD Men’s Basketball

He did try to sneak a sixth player onto the court once. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

See that Lutz no longer listed on staff at Ole Miss and that a new Associate AD for MBB was announced earlier this month. Plus updated Twitter page lists him as “40 year basketball coach”!

Probably means he’s joining Sanchez’s staff to replace Kimble. He’s wanted a sideline coaching position since the NC State job.

snoop dogg smile GIF by VH1

2 Likes

comedy central GIF by Drunk History

3 Likes

I like to imagine my Lutz with angels wings, playing lead guitar for lynyrd skynyrd, and I’m on the front row, and I’m hammered drunk

7 Likes

I saw Bobby this weekend uptown…

Bring back Bobby!!!

2 Likes

Why is Bobby no longer at Mississippi?

Apparently he’s coming to Charlotte and we’ve received a bye into the final four because he’s just that good….

2 Likes

Did someone say Bobby has been rehired at Charlotte? Cool!

We don’t need Bobby. Our program has been so much better since he has been gone. Why would we want to go backwards?

1 Like

Time has proven out. Bobby was only successful b/c of Charlotte. It had nothing to do with his talent. Since he has been gone, we have proven that “anyone can coach here and be successful.”

1 Like

3 Likes

Cuts both ways dude. We’ve sucked since Lutz has been gone but it’s not like other programs has been beating a path to his door to get him to lead them to the promised land….

2 Likes

We have?

its-called-sarcasm

1 Like

What… are… you … smoking?