Bowl Projection for Charlotte 49ers

clt says we brought thousands to a soccer game.

Words can’t describe how massive this would be for the program. Several pieces have to fall our way for this to happen but if it does…epic doesn’t even begin to do it justice.

1 Like

Now that’s what I’m talking 'bout.

Brett Murphy has us in the Bahamas.

Bahamas Bowl: Charlotte vs Buffalo

1 Like

Put us in the Lick-a-Dick Dot Com Bowl Presented by Rug Munchers, Inc., for all I care. It means we finally broke through.

3 Likes

yeah, I don’t know about going to that one.

Keep an eye out for the interactive fan zone.

1 Like

If it’s in the hurricane ravaged Bahamas I can’t go. I don’t fly. :pensive:

There’s a ferry from Fort Lauderdale.

Nope. Gotta drive.

It’s a car ferry brah.

Sounds good. The one I checked out said no cars. But here’s a nice little omen I saw in the description of things to see and do: “Whilst you’re there you can discover the country’s rich history at the Pirates of Nassau museum or on a tour of the 18th Century Fort Charlotte.”

The game is in Nassau. The ferries go to Grand Bahama island. Nassau is 100 miles south and has no ferries from Florida.

1 Like

Belk Bowl is ACC v SEC. Charlotte is listed with a subscript “+” which to me suggests a fantasy suggestion.

SEC has a solid shot of not being able to have enough bowls teams. I’ve also seen WF vs. Liberty as projection for this one.

Okay then. How we going to get @49er1 to this game then? Is there another ferry between Grand Bahama and Nassau? Anyone know a cocaine runner who’ll take him as a speedboat passenger?

1 Like

You can cruise and stay in Nassau a few days.

2 Likes

http://www.thebahamasinvestor.com/2013/ten-best-retirement-communities-in-bahamas-named/

1 Like

clt knows a submarine guy. That work?