BP

Haven’t heard douchebag in awhile

[i]Originally posted by ballboy[/i]@Mar 19 2005, 09:08 PM [b] Has nothing to do with being disappointed about yesterdays game. You've been a douchebag all year. What's your excuse for that? [/b]
And here we go with the name calling.

Just another message board jerkoff that’s gonna create an issue with me just because he carried a few jock straps around.

Shoveitupyourass Loser.

Pi, do you have to be a jerk?

Seriously would it kill you to be a decent guy when you post?

Why can’t you just express your opinion and let your opinion sit?

And so what if someone spent their time helping the team in a menial fashion. It’s more than you ever did for them. That’s the problem with this world today, too many people who don’t want to dirty work. Heck it’s one of the problems with our basketball team. Having worked as a manager for one year I can say truthfully that the only person who has it as bad as the manager is the walk on. I’m darn proud that I can say I was a part of the team for one year. I don’t care if the year sucked. It was a great experience. How many years were you part of the team PI???

ZERO!

[i]Originally posted by 49erFan1[/i]@Mar 19 2005, 11:46 PM [b] Pi, do you have to be a jerk?

Seriously would it kill you to be a decent guy when you post?

Why can’t you just express your opinion and let your opinion sit?

And so what if someone spent their time helping the team in a menial fashion. It’s more than you ever did for them. That’s the problem with this world today, too many people who don’t want to dirty work. Heck it’s one of the problems with our basketball team. Having worked as a manager for one year I can say truthfully that the only person who has it as bad as the manager is the walk on. I’m darn proud that I can say I was a part of the team for one year. I don’t care if the year sucked. It was a great experience. How many years were you part of the team PI???

ZERO! [/b]

Are you for real?

First off, Ballboy entered this thread and called me a “cancer” and a “douchebag” and now I am the bad guy? This is so typical. This guy singles me out, insults me and my opinion and when I retaliate I get some clown like you labeling me the jerk. Get your facts straight.

Second, everyone knows you were a team “manager” and there is no reason to bring it up. It is irrelevant to any of this.

[b] How many years were you part of the team PI???[/b]

What does this matter? I didn’t hand out water to players so I am less of a fan or contributor than you? Please.

[b]Having worked as a manager for one year I can say truthfully that the only person who has it as bad as the manager is the walk on[/b]

Cry me a river. You asked for the job and you got back for what you gave.

[b]That's the problem with this world today, too many people who don't want to dirty work.[/b]

No, too many people don’t have to do the dirty work, yet you volunteered for it, so don’t complain.

Funny how you didn’t make a comment on the facts Brane brought to the board about Plav. Lost for words 49erpi?

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Mar 19 2005, 11:38 PM [b] Just another message board jerkoff that's gonna create an issue with me just because he carried a few jock straps around.

[/b]

This is why I brought it up. You take a pot shot at me and I’m going to confront it. Everyone knows good and well who you’re referring to by this post and I want to know what your problem is. You got a problem with the waterboys? You mad cuz you never got to hold a jock strap? You dissapointed that you couldn’t clean up sweat spots during practice? Apparently for some bizarre sick twisted reason you must be b/c you have repressed angst towards them.

Did a “towelboy” sleep with your sister or something?

Geez.

[i]Originally posted by 49erFan1+Mar 20 2005, 08:12 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (49erFan1 @ Mar 20 2005, 08:12 AM)

Apparently you don’t understand the English language.

When you use the phrase “another message board jerkoff” it means that in the past this has happened before. Your ending statement implied a reference to me. You bet I’m going to take some offense to being called a jerkoff. We don’t see eye to eye but I try my best to avoid completely disrespecting anyone. However I don’t appreciate the potshot.

[i]Originally posted by 49erFan1[/i]@Mar 20 2005, 01:25 PM [b]Apparently you don't understand the English language.

When you use the phrase “another message board jerkoff” it means that in the past this has happened before. Your ending statement implied a reference to me. You bet I’m going to take some offense to being called a jerkoff. We don’t see eye to eye but I try my best to avoid completely disrespecting anyone. However I don’t appreciate the potshot.[/b]

What exactly is your problem that you insist that I was referring to you when clearly I was not. Get over yourself already. Read this slowly and carefully…

I WAS ONLY REFERRING TO THE POSTER BALLBOY WHEN I MADE THAT COMMENT.

[b]"another message board jerkoff"[/b]

The above quote was a reference to the handfull of posters on this board that like to instigate me with name calling every chance they get, which you were not one of at the time.

Get this through your thick cranium…I was not refering to you in that post. Period. I don’t care that you were a team manager and it carries absolutley no weight with me. You and I were not debating anything at the time and I had no reason to take a “pot shot” at you.

Trust me, if you had been the intended reciever of an insult I would have no problem letting you know you were the target. I am only being so adamant about this because I don’t want you flattering yourself by thinking that I am “implying” anything about you.

If you weren’t intending to make a demeaning comment about managers then thats cool, you have in the past and that’s what provoked me. We haven’t always seen eye to eye (CUSA Talk esp.) but I’m willing to let it go if you will.