Braxton Ogbueze - 2012 PG/SG

Played at Vance, will finish his last 2 seasons at United Faith Christian Academy. 6 ft combo guard.

Rivals - 4 star, 48th overall

Scout - 4 star, #7 PG

ESPN - 96 rating - 43rd (was 41st) overall in class, 6th overall PG

United Faith probably has 3 player in the top 30 for 2012 now. Hanner Perea, Peter Jurkin and now this guy.

[quote=“pcon, post:4, topic:23491”]United Faith probably has 3 player in the top 30 for 2012 now. Hanner Perea, Peter Jurkin and now this guy.
[/quote]

NC private schools finally getting the “Recruitment” concept down.

[quote=“pcon, post:4, topic:23491”]United Faith probably has 3 player in the top 30 for 2012 now. Hanner Perea, Peter Jurkin and now this guy.
[/quote]

They are certainly a program that is on the rise.

Ranked #50 in 2012 by Scout

#56 in class by Rivals

tweet from Scoutfocus:

Braxton Ogbueze consistently getting buckets on the other court. Think he's a 2 all the way and his strength & athleticism can help ht.

A name such as this
Makes the job of a haiku
Artist difficult.

[quote=“Haiku, post:10, topic:23491”]A name such as this
Makes the writing of haikus
Very difficult.[/quote]

[quote=“Haiku, post:11, topic:23491”][quote=“Haiku, post:10, topic:23491”]A name such as this
Very difficult.[/quote][/quote]

You know it is bad
When, you are quoting yourself
We can read the first

[quote=“Ninerballin, post:12, topic:23491”][quote=“Haiku, post:11, topic:23491”][quote=“Haiku, post:10, topic:23491”]A name such as this
Very difficult.[/quote][/quote]

You know it is bad
When, you are quoting yourself
We can read the first[/quote]

Sir, my expertise
Lies within the syllables…
Not teh interwebz.

northstallbball tweet:

Dillard and Obgueze split 25 of CP3's 40 first half points. CP3 up 40-31. Charlotte, Winthrop, and South Carolina (Horn) watching too.

Everyone wants to know:

Just talked to Braxton Obgueze. [b]Said his last name is pronounced Oh-boy-zee[/b].

http://twitter.com/NorthstarBball/status/19350163443

:smiley:

From today’s Big O:

[b]Vance guard Ogbueze transfers to United Faith[/b]

Braxton Ogbueze has transferred from Vance and enrolled at private school United Faith, Falcons basketball coach Shaun Wiseman said.

Ogbueze, a 6-foot junior guard, was Vance’s leading scorer last season.

ESPN ranks Ogbueze as the No.29 recruit in the nation in his class.

United Faith also added Croatian exchange students Ivan Benkovic, a 6-5 junior forward, and Bruno Becca, a 6-9 sophomore center, as well as England’s Bradley Fisher, a 7-1 freshman center. Wiseman said Becca and Bradley will play junior varsity.

Charlotteobserver.com: High School Notebook - Aug. 3, 2010

http://blog.northstarbball.com/2010/08/05/orlando-school-lists-class-of-2012-edition-part-two.aspx

[u][size=9pt]Braxton Obgueze ’12, Vance (NC):[/size][/u][/size][size=9pt] Virginia, Charlotte, South Carolina, Providence, Clemson, Wake Forest, Virginia Tech, Florida, Miami, Marquette, and more Offers: Virginia (first offer), Charlotte, South Carolina, Clemson, and Wake Forest Favorites: None[/size][size=9pt]

Rivals blurb:

“I’m hearing from Clemson, Virginia, Florida is pretty interested, Texas, Wake Forest, South Carolina, Virginia Tech, just to name a few,” Ogbueze said. "I’ve gotten offers from Clemson, Virginia, South Carolina, Charlotte, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest.

“I have new offers from Tennessee, Kansas and Texas. The Texas offer means a lot. I was excited to hear about all three of the new offers.”

scout blurb on offers:

Ogbueze currently has scholarship offers from Tennessee, Texas, Wake Forest, Clemson, Charlotte, South Carolina, Virginia, VCU, Marquette and Indiana. He’s also heard from Kansas, Alabama, Miami, North Carolina and Florida.

Already has visits set up for Virginia & Tennessee this fall.

Kansas has offered and is hoping to get a visit from Ogbueze.