BREAKING NEWS: Brett Favre Took a Pee

:lol:

Just for jfickett…

More importantly, that pee was taken in Heampstead, NY instead of Green Bay, WI.

That’s hilarious! I wonder if ESPN will dedicate a special 1-hour broadcase this afternoon to cover this breaking development? Did he flush? Did he wash his hands? Does he prefer a stall over the urinal? I’m sure they will do a point-counterpoint on which is the preferred urination stance and procedure.

Follow up: Brett Farve makes a pass at Cameron Diaz, intercepted by annoying overly eager son of comedy legend Jerry Stiller.

I haven’t been this excited since Unitas to the Chargers, Dorsett to the Broncos, and Emmitt to the Cardinals!

What about Montana to the Chiefs?

I would be lying if I said I wasn't secretly wishing for Marino to the Steelers back when he was in the midst of retiring from the Dolphins.
I haven't been this excited since Unitas to the Chargers, Dorsett to the Broncos, and Emmitt to the Cardinals!

Rice to Seattle

[QUOTE=Powerbait;332677]What about Montana to the Chiefs?[/QUOTE]

Montana made the playoffs 2 season with the Cheifs, including an appearance in the AFC Championship game versus the Bills.

As a Jets fan, I would take that type of effort, but I would really like a Super Bowl victory.

Rice to Seattle

He made a stop in Oakland first.

How about Wesley Walls to the Packers? Reggie White to the Panthers? Bruce Smith to the Redskins? Shannon Sharpe to the Ravens? Steve McNair to the Ravens?

I would be lying if I said I wasn't secretly wishing for Marino to the Steelers back when he was in the midst of retiring from the Dolphins.

That would’ve been cool for the Steelers since he played college there, but Marino was one of the smart ones who realized when he was done. I am so sick of favre. Once I saw he was on the Jets, I thought to myself, maybe, oh maybe, this is all finished, but no, when I woke up this morning and turned on ESPN, they’re having a special on favre, so I switched to ESPN 2, and they’re talking about favre, so I switch to ESPNNews, and they’re ****ing reporting on ****ing favre. Enough!! The Jets suck, and they will still suck with favre. DAMNIT, ENOUGH ALREADY. This is crazy, they didn’t even make this big of a deal when Jordan came out of retirement, and favre is far from the Jordon of the NFL. I can’t wait for Olympics to start tomorrow, maybe that will drown out this retarded favre madness. Wishfull thinking I guess.

[QUOTE=Submarley734;332684]Enough!! The Jets suck, and they will still suck with favre.[/QUOTE]

Watch your mouth…

He made a stop in Oakland first.

Yeah, he was there for about 4 years, and was still really good for the first few, which is why I said Rice to Seattle, instead of Rice to Oakland.

Lets go

"Here’s Raechel Nichels with the latest from the bathroom … Raechel?’

OJ to the 49ers then finally to the Slashers… or was it the Cutters, I always get then confused.

[QUOTE=s9er;332694]OJ to the 49ers then finally to the Slashers… or was it the Cutters, I always get then confused.[/QUOTE]

I heard he was going to join MJ on the Birmingham Barons and give baseball a shot back in the early 90’s, but the glove didn’t fit…

I heard the other option other than the Jets was TB. Thank God he didn’t go to a Nfc South team. Or Nfc North either for that matter.
The Panthers & the Cowboys don’t need to play him twice.

Watch your mouth...

Just reality man. I’m a Dolphins fan and they suck too. Bottom line is that favre will not make the jets an elite team. It’s just not going to happen.

jets still have a terrible team. Now they have a quarterback who is pushing 40. Congrats!

I’ll be shocked if they win 8 games.