Bring Bobby Back

I’ve been against this for a long time, but I don’t want to take another chance on some assistant who thinks we will be happy in the middle of Conference USA. I really hope Lutz gets a look when this job opens up. I think it will take a majority of the fanbase to be behind this for it to happen.

5 Likes

The fire would definitely be back

I surely hope Hill has someone lined up that’s more current than Lutz to turn around this dumpster fire of the last almost 2 decades. Or Hill needs to go.

I would think there has to be a HC out there that has done well and we could pay more than his current school. We are AAC.

At this point any change is needed.

2 Likes

We may be able to get Lutz cheap, which may be needed after paying Sanchez what he is owed.

Down vote lol.

1 Like

(Insert dead horse meme here.)

5 Likes

For the life of me, I cannot see how anyone could be opposed to Lutz - especially at this point. Two thumbs up for me.

WelltodoHandsomeFiddlercrab-max-1mb

3 Likes

That horse ain’t dead, I can see its leg moving. Bring back Lutz!!

1 Like

Blazing Saddles Horse GIF

I’m tired of taking chances on hiring the next Lutz. Bring him back on a 4 year deal let him rebuild our program and hand it off then.

2 Likes

Bring the guy back. Ask yourself, 1. What could it hurt? 2. What could it help with? If it doesn’t work out, who the F cares at this point!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Label me as, Lobby For Bobby!

2 Likes

LOL. yeah, I don’t care who coaches next. I agree, if it doesn’t work out again, we are pretty much done. It’s amazing we have as much a fan base as we do at this point.

1 Like

Lutz can get it done in the AAC with NIL

2 Likes

When was the last time we had a crowd like that?

2 Likes

Lutz’ last season - sellout vs. Xavier in 2010.

3 Likes

Let’s Bring Back Bobby then!

1 Like

Sanchez Farewell Tour 2022!!

Bring Back Lutz!!!

1 Like