Bryce Brown - 2015 G - signed LOI with Auburn

[quote=“Honest Niner, post:60, topic:29032”]Has he officially signed his LOI at Auburn yet?[/quote]No, he visits Auburn this weekend, then will make his decision.

[quote=“moss2k, post:61, topic:29032”][quote=“Honest Niner, post:60, topic:29032”]Has he officially signed his LOI at Auburn yet?[/quote]No, he visits Auburn this weekend, then will make his decision.[/quote] I guess they have home football, then? Here’s hoping for very poor weather on campus.

I see Pearl comparing his recruiting to dating (actually speed dating). Yep, out to f’ck someone for sure.

[quote=“4ever niner, post:62, topic:29032”][quote=“moss2k, post:61, topic:29032”][quote=“Honest Niner, post:60, topic:29032”]Has he officially signed his LOI at Auburn yet?[/quote]No, he visits Auburn this weekend, then will make his decision.[/quote] I guess they have home football, then? Here’s hoping for very poor weather on campus.[/quote]Auburn football is at UGA this weekend.

Looks like they are playing @ UGA actually.

[quote=“moss2k, post:63, topic:29032”][quote=“4ever niner, post:62, topic:29032”][quote=“moss2k, post:61, topic:29032”][quote=“Honest Niner, post:60, topic:29032”]Has he officially signed his LOI at Auburn yet?[/quote]No, he visits Auburn this weekend, then will make his decision.[/quote] I guess they have home football, then? Here’s hoping for very poor weather on campus.[/quote]Auburn football is at UGA this weekend.[/quote] Ah, that’s good.

What he should do is go to an Auburn vs. South Carolina game late in the season once Auburn has been thoroughly eliminated from any playoff contention and see just how few people show up. Also should sit neat students and listen to them drunkenly wish it were football season again.

Would shatter the image that Auburn is good fit.

What he should do is go to an Auburn vs. South Carolina game late in the season once Auburn has been thoroughly eliminated from any playoff contention and see just how few people show up. Also should sit neat students and listen to them drunkenly wish it were football season again.

Would shatter the image that Auburn is good fit.[/quote]

At least there will be students there… At least said students are excited about football :frowning:

I know I’m a little late on the discussion about Bruce Pearl, but isn’t Alan Major 1-0 vs. Pearl?

[quote=“Submarley734, post:68, topic:29032”]I know I’m a little late on the discussion about Bruce Pearl, but isn’t Alan Major 1-0 vs. Pearl?[/quote] Yes. Let’s make it 2-0 and sign Brown.

i hope bryce is still open! he’d be coming in at a great time. and into a great system for him!

[quote=“earlyniner, post:70, topic:29032”]i hope bryce is still open! he’d be coming in at a great time. and into a great system for him![/quote]he is. Moss put a link to an interview for him in the shoutbox.

He said he only decommitted because he had a visit lined up with Auburn when he committed to us and just wants to make sure he didn’t cheat himself by checking out Auburn too.

Said he really likes our coaching staff and ultimately he would go wherever he and his family felt the safest. Not really sure what he means by that, but that is what he said.

[quote=“Niner National, post:71, topic:29032”][quote=“earlyniner, post:70, topic:29032”]i hope bryce is still open! he’d be coming in at a great time. and into a great system for him![/quote]he is. Moss put a link to an interview for him in the shoutbox.

He said he only decommitted because he had a visit lined up with Auburn when he committed to us and just wants to make sure he didn’t cheat himself by checking out Auburn too.

Said he really likes our coaching staff and ultimately he would go wherever he and his family felt the safest. Not really sure what he means by that, but that is what he said.[/quote]

[quote=“Niner National, post:71, topic:29032”][quote=“earlyniner, post:70, topic:29032”]i hope bryce is still open! he’d be coming in at a great time. and into a great system for him![/quote]he is. Moss put a link to an interview for him in the shoutbox.

Said he really likes our coaching staff and ultimately he would go wherever he and his family felt the safest. Not really sure what he means by that, but that is what he said.[/quote]i admire the lad for double-checking. a good sign for later life. also for honoring a commitment.
but then…basketball-wise…i hope he gives serious attention to what’s coming on at Charlotte. and the huge role he could play in THAT story!!!

and one more thing… if nothing else, it seems that coach major & co are focused on building a program the right way, with the right kind of athletes!
it might seem corny, but i still believe that “Quality without Compromise” will work!

Per 247 sports he signed with Auburn.

He’s dead to me (in the non-literal sense)

1 Like

Stevie Wonder could’ve seen this coming after he decommitted to us.

Posted earlier by NA in the Shout Box:

Yet another reason I hope Virginia completely shuts down Pearl’s group.

1 Like

clt says remember when we considered hiring pearl

Didn’t Alan Majors Kick Pearl’s Ass FWIW

1 Like