Bust's B-Day Present

Quit making excuses!!

Us TRUE friends of bust have the total up to $7.50

Who else will join the IPFC club (I Paid Fiddy Cent)?

Allie…how can you expect a NNN BDay gift if you won’t donate for one yourself? For shame!

Oh and BTW, my husband and I are currently using Windows 98. Please start a fund for us for Vista.

Funny you mentioned it. I’m downloading Ubuntu right now. (70.5% complete) I’ve heard good things about it and all the software (Firefox internet browser, Office - Word, Excel,etc - some nice video/audio editors) is all free. The operating system is free too - no catch. They say it’s as good as Vista and a few people think that it’s even better. I’ll tell you how it works out for me.

http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?page=business6_jan30_2007

Funny you mentioned it. I'm downloading Ubuntu right now. (70.5% complete) I've heard good things about it and all the software (Firefox internet browser, Office - Word, Excel,etc - some nice video/audio editors) is all free. The operating system is free too - no catch. They say it's as good as Vista and a few people think that it's even better. I'll tell you how it works out for me.

http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?page=business6_jan30_2007

I love how office was created by mac first and everyone has to use their software to “complete” their system.

Can we get back on track please.

This thread is for 50 cent donations towards busts’ Birthday Present of his Dreams!!!

Who is next to step up and say: “bust, you are worth 50 cents to me!”

I’m in for a whoppin’ $.99 since Bust has done a great job helping with some graphical stuff on the site. :tongue:

[QUOTE=jcl49er;214250]I’m in for a whoppin’ $.99 since Bust has done a great job helping with some graphical stuff on the site. :tongue:[/QUOTE]

99 cents? What kind of cheap ass donation is that? I think you shouild spring for the entire dollar.

YES!!! That’s the Spirit!!

Up to $8.49 and counting!!!

Who’s next in line for the IPFC Club?!?!

99 cents? What kind of cheap ass donation is that? I think you shouild spring for the entire dollar.

The other penny was going towards Ktown’s inflatable companion.

I feel so special. Most people just get a retospective. I got a retrospective AND a pity collection, all in my honor.:wub: I feel so wubbed

HEY! That remark was NOT necessary JCL.

But thanks.

Enough about me though…where are all of the bust supporters. We call ourselves B.R.A. (bust supporters…get it?)

Anyway…show bust that he means at LEAST 50 cents to you and DONATE!!! We can help make his dreams come true and give him the GREATEST BDay present ever created.

The Verizon VX9800

Bust has done a great job helping with some graphical stuff on the site.
Speaking of which, when is my next contribution going up? I'm getting antsy waiting to see it featured on NNN in all its glory. And isn't it about time to put it up anyways?

I’d like to chip in $1.99 and a beer for the B-Day boy.

B.R.A

Bust’s Righteous Advocates

Ok, I don’t want to be the only one looking like a cheap ass, so I’ll donate a whole .01 to the sad, sad cause.

I wonder if “goat boy” likes to be a part since he resides here for good.

That’s the spirit, allie!

OK we’re up to $10.49!!

Who else is ready to join B.R.A. and support our bust?

We can make a young man’s dream come true for only 50 cents a piece…FIFTY FREAKIN CENTS!!!

I believe it is worth 50 cents to support our bust…don’t you??

Ktown, you gotta go more Tv Marathon with this… that would def help!

Thats right, a shiny glistening copper penny

Ill donate more if he ever joins my NNN facebook group…

I will have to retract my donation till Bust joins the NNN facebook group.