Bust's B-Day Present

He joined, finally.

Im upping my donation to $0.17

I have now reinstated my donation, and added 1.00$ of Truth Revolution stock.

I’ll speak for Persinger.

Go ahead and put him in for $500.00.

I speak for him also. He said that’s on the condition you leave the Big O alone. Only nice comments from now on, Over.

But nice comments are all I’ve ever made.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;214302]I’ll speak for Persinger.

Go ahead and put him in for $500.00.[/QUOTE]
:lmao:

Put me in for a buck. And to raise the anty, I’ll throw in two pennies (or my 2 cents).

:lmao:

Put me in for a buck. And to raise the anty, I’ll throw in two pennies (or my 2 cents).

and I’m in for a Sacagewatever, a Quarter, a Dime, a Nickel and a Cent Piece. So what’s that … carry the one… $1.41

OK…so we’re up to $14.07 (until we confirm Mike P’s bid which will get us to $514.07)

Let’s keep it up!

Remember, join B.R.A. and support our bust for only 50 cents!!

We’re gonna make it pal…I know it…NNN is too generous. Think about itt, who wants to walk around and admit that bust is not worth a measley 50 cent donation.

LETS GO GUYS

(somebody may wan to pass a hat at the game tonight too)

Bust is worth $0.50 to me! That, and a beer. Not much more, though.:biggrin: That phone looks like the one I had about 10 years ago.

I finally got a new phone today… and Im thinkin I might have to take it back. It is a Nokia E62. It is a very nice phone, it has the text pad I wanted and can hold music files, but I just don’t think it’s for me. Too much extra responsibility. My old phone was a total POS and it was awsome cause I didn’t have to worry about it. This phone seems all delicate and stuff. The salesman told me I’d need a carrying case and that you are never supposed to put them in your pocket. It just seems crazy to me. I refuse to wear some stupid carrying case and I want to be able to put it in my pocket. I think I may end up going back to a good old fashioned standard phone.

Any of yall that have phones like this have any advise for me?

I finally got a new phone today... and Im thinkin I might have to take it back. It is a [URL=http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/E62]Nokia E62.[/URL] It is a very nice phone, it has the text pad I wanted and can hold music files, but I just don't think it's for me. Too much extra responsibility. My old phone was a total POS and it was awsome cause I didn't have to worry about it. This phone seems all delicate and stuff. The salesman told me I'd need a carrying case and that you are never supposed to put them in your pocket. It just seems crazy to me. I refuse to wear some stupid carrying case and I want to be able to put it in my pocket. I think I may end up going back to a good old fashioned standard phone.

my dad’s work phone is similar to that and he hates it with a passion. He thinks its a huge hastle with the carrying case.

I finally got a new phone today... and Im thinkin I might have to take it back. It is a [URL=http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/E62]Nokia E62.[/URL] It is a very nice phone, it has the text pad I wanted and can hold music files, but I just don't think it's for me. Too much extra responsibility. My old phone was a total POS and it was awsome cause I didn't have to worry about it. This phone seems all delicate and stuff. The salesman told me I'd need a carrying case and that you are never supposed to put them in your pocket. It just seems crazy to me. I refuse to wear some stupid carrying case and I want to be able to put it in my pocket. I think I may end up going back to a good old fashioned standard phone.

A slick jacket with pockets, cargo shorts for the summer or a messanger back pack (please no man purse). 3 ways to keep the phone out of the pocket and out of your belt (which I think makes you look like a prick).

A slick jacket with pockets, cargo shorts for the summer or a messanger back pack (please no man purse). 3 ways to keep the phone out of the pocket and out of your belt (which I think makes you look like a prick).

but guys like myself are going to look like a prick no matter where we keep our phone