call macattack now

This fool is making fun of our efforts to get football. He says there’s no passion for 49er sports and that it will fail. Called us a commuter school and SheBone (what a messed up fool) is even worse. If you’re not working like me or you can call in flood these idiots phones. Go Niners! www.wfnz.com is where you call get the phone #. I know we can ruin these idiots day.

“Ruin their day”? They probably came across this site and said, “hey, we might get more than two calls today if we pick on UNC-Charlotte for getting football.”

don’t call that station. Listen to ESPN radio or get satellite. NO phone calls, no ratings, maybe FNZ will die.

Normally I wouldn’t suggest doing anything for this stupid station but I can not tolerate these idiots making fun of us. A student just called “Stacey” who compared us to etsu and said our football would get less support.

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;289528]Normally I would suggest doing anything for this stupid station but I can not tolerate these idiots making fun of us. A student just called “Stacey” who compared us to etsu and said our football would get less support.[/QUOTE]

This is why I don’t listen to MacAttack. Wait for a Crap Hole Hill fan to call in and then someone please call in and ask when they plan to field a team. Who need FNZ? We have coverage in Austin!

Normally I would suggest doing anything for this stupid station but I can not tolerate these idiots making fun of us. A student just called "Stacey" who compared us to etsu and said our football would get less support.

Why does it bother you? Mac has close to zero imact on the Charlotte sports landscape. Have you seen FNZ’s ratings? No one listens to this garbage. Do yourself a favor and just turn it off.

Normally I wouldn't suggest doing anything for this stupid station but I can not tolerate these idiots making fun of us. A student just called "Stacey" who compared us to etsu and said our football would get less support.

Yeah, but she didn’t have any idea what she was talking about. Charlotte, NC is kind of different than Johnson City, TN.

I just don’t like idiots running down my school. I know no one listens to this garbage. It would just be nice for the fools at fnz to know what they are missing by ignoring us.

I gave it a shot on the MacAttack, even if you do not agree about its content you have to agree it is at least decent entertainment on the way to class, is the Herd really that much better of a show on ESPN radio.

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;289535]I just don’t like idiots running down my school. I know no one listens to this garbage. It would just be nice for the fools at fnz to know what they are missing by ignoring us.[/QUOTE]

even better for fnz to know we’re ignoring them!

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;289535]I just don’t like idiots running down my school. I know no one listens to this garbage. It would just be nice for the fools at fnz to know what they are missing by ignoring us.[/QUOTE]

If they were ignoring us, you wouldn’t be calling.

I would call, but am at work all day… has anyone called yet??

Here’s what I think we should do, IF we do anything: Don’t call today, don’t be a marionnette. Instead organize a day maybe next week… perhaps the day of the Dayton game and just let him have it. Talk general hoops, Lutz’s contract, football, CHP, Judy’s hair. Everything. Get 10-15 people on board maybe more who’ll call and during a particular hour or two and just go off about our Niners/University.

It’s sad how anti-activist many of our students are.

[QUOTE=gotLutz;289568]It’s sad how anti-activist many of our students are.[/QUOTE]

Gotlutz, you have to pick your battles and how to fight them. Many here are choosing to be activists by not calling… I like NLP’s idea.

It would really matter if someone actually listened to the show and WFNZ had better ratings…but none of those are the case…

What is a FNZ?

Chris McClain makes Mark Packer sound like Einstein.

Listening to the Mac Attack is a total waste of time, they could promise me free beer and wings for the Super Bowl and I would pass on the offer.

Can’t believe the show is still on the air.

Mac needs to come to terms with his audience. Just because Niner fans are working, and don’t call FNZ like a religion, he assumes nobody cares. Which is a ridiculous and arrogant thought on his behalf.

doubt he’s been to a hoops game

Guess we don’t need to bother seeing if Brentson Buckner wants to be a sponsor for football. Luckily he and everyone there seem to have the combined IQ of a Cincinnati Bearcat’s fan.

Seeing how you’re reading the board SheBone my name is Stanton Adams and feel free to call me out.