call macattack now

Yep, then I took out his cousin who was bigger than me. A cop saw it all, and my pop picked me up from the Nashua, NH jail about two hours later. Misdemeamor (sp?).

Back to the topic, FNZ isnā€™t worth me dialing the phone.

I will say, I think my old buddy NLP had a decent idea. Flood the **** out of them one show, then never call them again. I mean NO ONE call about the Niners, no matter how bad they piss anybody off. Even tell them on the air that day no Niner fan will ever put on 610 am during those hours ever again. Now full participation is crucial, cause after the first couple days of no callers, heā€™ll hammer us again.

Wow, Iā€™m tired.

The sad thing is, I am certain they troll this board. Because of that Iā€™ve cooled on the idea a bit. I put NOTHING past FNZā€™s flunkies.

[QUOTE=919R;289896][B]Dude, thanks you made my point[/B]. IF you get pissed enough, you sometimes need to act![/QUOTE]

I should have explained it better. This kid kept claiming he was going to take me out, all the while I was laughing at him. The eye poke attempt got the reaction. Nobody at FNZ has put their hands on you. Like we pointed out, Mexican and Christian music stations are beating them.

Dubois will discuss football on MacAttack at 12:40 tomorrow.

About the ONLY thing worse than being on Mac Attack would be a sit-down interview with QCB. Completely baffling unless Dubois wants to go on there and help Mac trash us.

Okay Iā€™ve read far enough in this thread (halfway down page 3). Itā€™s quite funny that many of our fans take this idiot seriously. This guy just pulls this stunt to arouse our fan base so maybe someone will actually listen to his dumba$$ show. Iā€™ve listened a few times when I could actually pick up the sh*t or online once or twice and it is horrible.

I would rather rip the radio out of my car than have to turn on this garbage.

And who is Brentson Buckner, last time I checked when he was actually playing football he wasnā€™t even the fourth best defensive lineman on the team. He was just a filler, thus his a$$ getting cut when he wasnā€™t needed anymore. He thinks heā€™s a ā€œsports figureā€ in Charlotte, well that is quite funny for a guy who never did anything. Brentson keep thinking your something, because no one cares about you, look at the sports figures in this city then look at yourself. Itā€™s quite funny.

Stop listening to this garbage people, this show will eventually go down the toilet.

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;299159]

Stop listening to this garbage people, this show will eventually go down the toilet.[/QUOTE]

I see youā€™re unfamiliar with this show. It has been in the toilet a long time before now, since Sandy Penner left anyway.

Lets designate one person to listen to this tomrrow and let us know what happensā€¦ no ratings!

What happened to Sandy anyway? You know this show needs a reduction in ignorant a**holes and a serious increase in wacky sound bites, ā€œDingo and the baby!ā€

Sandy took another job.

I think Mac is a pushover as an interviewer, so if I were in a politically precarious and touchy position as a University Chancellor, Iā€™d do his show. Mac likes to instigate, but heā€™s not going to make waves with CHP.

Letā€™s wait and see what CHP has to say.

Apparently T-Bone just called NinerNation.net overrated on the show about 3 minutes ago. Could the FNZ staffers who troll the site be any more uptight? Thanks for the free publicity!

Overrated compared to what, if he is talking about the site construction go check out the fan boards for some other supposedly more "prominent " schools.

I just listened to about 45 mins of the show. There was a LOT of people calling in to support Charlotte football. Mac was the only one I noticed that didnt believe in it. Then again, he could just be playing devils advocate.

I was going to call in (1st to say something about Chris Johnsons combine stats) but also to support the notion of Charlotte getting football. It can only make things better. I just didnt fill like using my anytime minutes on hold.

I still havent heard of a good enough reason not to start it up. Mac came off sounding pretty ignorant about the whole situation (from the little I heard today)

There was one guy who called in that said he coached a girls softball team somewhere in GA and that they have had a minimum of 4 girls in recent years that went to Coastal Carolina, UAB or somewhere like that instead of Charlotte (where they wanted to go) for the reason of Charlotte not having a football program.

A few callers mentioned UCONN, USF, ODU, UAB, etc. building football teams in the recent past and MAc had nothing to respond with other than ā€œwellā€¦seeā€¦I dunno if Charlotte will have the fanbasr for it.ā€ Claiming most people around here would rather see ā€œbigtimeā€ football like at UNC, NCSU, Clemson, etc

I really wanted to call and say ā€œbig time football? in chapel hill?ā€

Both his show and the MSP with Gary have been getting a little too chapel hill-ish for my taste lately. I even had to send an email the other week to Gary Williams about the fact that one morning I was driving to work listening (my trip is 27 miles each way) and the WHOLE time he talked about the Chapel hill game thenight before. When I got in to work, they were still talking about it. He responded with ā€œwell we have to talk about what people want to hear aboutā€ I just told him mike and mike would be getting more and more of my time.

Also I meant to mention that I (and a number of my friends that didnt go to Charlotte) would support the team a lot.

Any game that ECU playing that was not in Greenville or on TV I would love to go the the Charlotte games. And most of the people I know (that didnt go to Charlotte but live here) have said the exact same thing.

[QUOTE=pir8fan05;299346]Also I meant to mention that I (and a number of my friends that didnt go to Charlotte) would support the team a lot.

Any game that ECU playing that was not in Greenville or on TV I would love to go the the Charlotte games. And most of the people I know (that didnt go to Charlotte but live here) have said the exact same thing.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the support. I think we continue to fight alot of the same fights as ECU.

I think someone here mentioned gathering for the ECU-VT game in Charlotte and showing our support for 49er football.

I think someone here mentioned gathering for the ECU-VT game in Charlotte and showing our support for 49er football.

I think if we got 10,000 49er Football fan supporters out there, it would make a big statement.

Thanks for the support. I think we continue to fight alot of the same fights as ECU.

Iā€™ve seen that and think its a great idea for Charlotte.
(just make sure you cheer for the purple and gold, though):biggrin:

[QUOTE=Mike Niner Hunt;289526]ā€œRuin their dayā€? They probably came across this site and said, ā€œhey, we might get more than two calls today if we pick on UNC-Charlotte for getting football.ā€

donā€™t call that station. Listen to ESPN radio or get satellite. NO phone calls, no ratings, maybe FNZ will die.[/QUOTE]

Well said!

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;299163]I see youā€™re unfamiliar with this show. It has been in the toilet a long time before now, since Sandy Penner left anyway.[/QUOTE]

Actually I used to listen to it when Penner was on there, then listened to it for a couple of shows and realized how horrible the show was. I stopped listening to it and Iā€™m surprised it is even on the air. BTW, by down the toilet, I mean being flushed (taken off the radio).

[QUOTE=ChevEE;289530]This is why I donā€™t listen to MacAttack. Wait for a Crap Hole Hill fan to call in and then someone please call in and ask when they plan to field a team. Who need FNZ? We have coverage in Austin![/QUOTE]

I used to play basketball with the little punk. I S##T bigger than him. Just ignore FNZ as usual.-JW

[QUOTE=cesprink;289541]I gave it a shot on the MacAttack, even if you do not agree about its content you have to agree it is at least decent entertainment on the way to class, is the Herd really that much better of a show on ESPN radio.[/QUOTE]

Get sirius radio and some balls.