call macattack now

[QUOTE=Pork Chop;289658]
Also, he is less articulate and more ignorant than Hayseed and QCB. [/QUOTE]

Is that even possible?

Funniest part of the whole show was at the end where SheBone read my post and used my name. Then showed his complete lack of grade school education by not understanding it. I used as simple of words as I thought would be understood! Then Gump or Mac said ā€œStanton might be waiting in the parking lotā€ or something like that. Goodtimes! Not sure who the older sounding Niner fan was but he laid Mac out! Mac folds evrytime.

ā€œSomeone called and told them that we were ripping them on NNNā€, sure SheBone! Whatever you lurker!

itā€™s also not saying much cause youā€™d think if people were passionate about 49er football, they would be debating itā€¦at least from his standpoint. so someone should call him and tell him weā€™d care a lot more if anyone listened to his show or if he mattered at all in the scheme of things.

it's also not saying much cause you'd think if people were passionate about 49er football, they would be debating it..at least from his standpoint. so someone should call him and tell him we'd care a lot more if anyone listened to his show or if he mattered at all in the scheme of things.

Yeah, suck it Mac!

Not sure who the older sounding Niner fan was but he laid Mac out! Mac folds evrytime.

919R

see page 2

it's also not saying much cause you'd think if people were passionate about 49er football, they would be debating it..at least from his standpoint. so someone should call him and tell him we'd care a lot more if anyone listened to his show or if he mattered at all in the scheme of things.
i take this as evidence you have never listened to the show. Ignoring him is the thing to do, all of 16 people out there that heard him tall about us is not enough to get me riled up and give him the time of day.

It is probably the worst radio show I have ever heard, and I mean that. I am not one of the pack haters on this board, i listen to pack every afternoon, the ā€œMac Attackā€ is a different story. Its just brutal, I have 610 as a preset so i hit it to hear the topic b/c I donā€™t really keep up with what time who is on. Everytime i get dumber by listening to that show for just the few seconds i take in.

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;289671]Funniest part of the whole show was at the end where SheBone read my post and used my name. Then showed his complete lack of grade school education by not understanding it. I used as simple of words as I thought would be understood! Then Gump or Mac said ā€œStanton might be waiting in the parking lotā€ or something like that. Goodtimes! Not sure who the older sounding Niner fan was but he laid Mac out! Mac folds evrytime.

ā€œSomeone called and told them that we were ripping them on NNNā€, sure SheBone! Whatever you lurker![/QUOTE]

Iā€™m surprised to hear this. I heard T-bone was friends with Erik Walker and Iā€™ve seen him at 49er baseball events, so I donā€™t know where all the hate is coming from??

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;289689]Iā€™m surprised to hear this. I heard T-bone was friends with Erik Walker and Iā€™ve seen him at 49er baseball events, so I donā€™t know where all the hate is coming from??[/QUOTE]

Its not hate, they simply thought they would create some controversy and drum up callers. Iā€™d say they were moderately successful there. Atleast 40% of the show revolved around Niner Football. Mac went from who would care to you canā€™t sale out your basketball to perhaps being IAA in the SoCon to perhaps getting back in CUSA. He also seems to be under the illusion that if either Davis or OBrien are successful then we wonā€™t be able to recruit, sad he seems to think theyā€™ll stay if either become successful. Buckner was all about no one will want to play for us and weā€™d never win any good recruits. Typical narrow-minded elitest BCS school loving crap. Good coaches can recruit anybody, ask Bobby.

I was going to call and say that the main reason why heā€™s getting emails and not phone calls is bc the majority of Niner fans have this thing we doā€¦work. Itā€™s a lot easier to get to a computer than to a phone while atā€¦work. I wouldā€™ve called, butā€¦I had to work. If I get a chance tomorrow I will call and say, I guess all of those people calling in making fun of us were just out of work Walmart Tarheel fans. Go Niners, keep earning those paychecks.

What I want to know is how do we turn the Chuck Howard Power Hour into the Power Afternoon?

Mac Attack seems to be based on the ā€œwho do you hate moreā€ formula. Niners vs Knights, Holes vs Dookies, always has to be a confrontation on that show. No real discussion, no experts on a topic, just who can say the most negative thing about someoneā€™s team or who can make the best snide comment or scream the loudest. Atleast Packer has people on who have some knowledge about sports and can talk about it like adults. Wouldnā€™t mind the same format as the Morning Sports Page, it just comes across better. Mac tries to be a simi-shock jock and fails badly. At the very least he needs a decent Co-Host to balance his ā€œwild and zanyā€ act.

XM 142 - Steve Czaban. Good website tooā€¦
We have choices.

What is a FNZ?

Iā€™m with Chipper.
-donā€™t know the station and donā€™t care.

In the age of satellite radio, Iā€™m just blown away that anyone here still listens to garbage like WFNZ. Itā€™s one thing if you listen to it simply because itā€™s the flagship for Niner athletics where everything is done in support of our program. But considering weā€™re a joke to everyone on there, sans MSP, I donā€™t really see why anyone tunes in when there are so many better options out there. The ratings for WFNZ absolutely suck simply because of people like myself who quit listening shortly after they ran off the only true local talent that station has ever had.

919R

see page 2

Older sounding!..:smile:Gee thanksā€¦Iā€™m only 38!

Someone needs to call in and pretend to be a dumbass tarhole fan that doesnā€™t even know where chapel hill is located. Tell them you plan on visiting Asheville one day and you think chapel ā€œhillā€ is close by. You donā€™t know for sure though cause you ā€œainā€™t never did too goodā€ at geography. And donā€™t forget that ā€œyou seenā€ on the tv the other day that the tarholes ā€œgot beatā€.

Then tell them you are a big Ohio State football fan. Ohio is your favorite state cause you always loved those states on the west coast.

[QUOTE=919R;289652]We all understand that, but its like a bully on the playground (ie; every once in a while, you have to stand up for yourself or someone you care about and punch the bully in the mouth). At that point the bully usually shuts up, atleast for a little while.

[/QUOTE]

Youā€™re comparing FNZā€™s Mackattack to a bully? I compare it more to the kid who tried to poke me in the eye when I was 14, and I laid him out in one punch. I had about 10 inches and probably 60 pounds on him. thatā€™s the Mac Attack.

Thatā€™s cool Czaban is on XM. I have Sirius, and every show is better than FNZ. If it wasnā€™t for a non televised Niner road game, that station wouldnā€™t exist on my dial.

You're comparing FNZ's Mackattack to a bully? I compare it more to the kid who tried to poke me in the eye when I was 14, and I laid him out in one punch. I had about 10 inches and probably 60 pounds on him. that's the Mac Attack.

Thatā€™s cool Czaban is on XM. I have Sirius, and every show is better than FNZ. If it wasnā€™t for a non televised Niner road game, that station wouldnā€™t exist on my dial.

Cā€™mon Mike, that didnā€™t really happen; did it?

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;289804]Cā€™mon Mike, that didnā€™t really happen; did it?[/QUOTE]

Yep, then I took out his cousin who was bigger than me. A cop saw it all, and my pop picked me up from the Nashua, NH jail about two hours later. Misdemeamor (sp?).

Back to the topic, FNZ isnā€™t worth me dialing the phone.

I will say, I think my old buddy NLP had a decent idea. Flood the **** out of them one show, then never call them again. I mean NO ONE call about the Niners, no matter how bad they piss anybody off. Even tell them on the air that day no Niner fan will ever put on 610 am during those hours ever again. Now full participation is crucial, cause after the first couple days of no callers, heā€™ll hammer us again.

Wow, Iā€™m tired.

[B]You're comparing FNZ's Mackattack to a bully? I compare it more to the kid who tried to poke me in the eye when I was 14, and I laid him out in one punch.[/B] I had about 10 inches and probably 60 pounds on him. that's the Mac Attack.

Dude, thanks you made my point. IF you get pissed enough, you sometimes need to act!

Yep, then I took out his cousin who was bigger than me. A cop saw it all, and my pop picked me up from the Nashua, NH jail about two hours later. Misdemeamor (sp?).

Back to the topic, FNZ isnā€™t worth me dialing the phone.

I will say, I think my old buddy NLP had a decent idea. Flood the **** out of them one show, then never call them again. I mean NO ONE call about the Niners, no matter how bad they piss anybody off. Even tell them on the air that day no Niner fan will ever put on 610 am during those hours ever again. Now full participation is crucial, cause after the first couple days of no callers, heā€™ll hammer us again.

Wow, Iā€™m tired.

ALL IN!