Call me an idiot

This basketball team is in shambles. They can’t not make free throws or layups. If Coach Lutz thinks the 3’s his team takes are justified then he needs his title stripped period. Call me an idiot but don’t call on me to buy anymore tickets.

You’re an idiot.

This basketball team is in shambles. They can't not make free throws or layups. If Coach Lutz thinks the 3's his team takes are justified then he needs his title stripped period. Call me an idiot but don't call on me to buy anymore tickets.

You, sir, are an idiot. And a rather big one for making that your first post.
:moon:

This basketball team is in shambles. They can't not make free throws or layups. If Coach Lutz thinks the 3's his team takes are justified then he needs his title stripped period. Call me an idiot but don't call on me to buy anymore tickets.

yes, you are an idiot.

You’re not fan, you’re an idiot!

i agree, a complete idiot!

i think “idiot” is appropriate

Idiot, yes you are

Yepper! You’re an idiot! :tongue:

[QUOTE=Jobeyone;297267]This basketball team is in shambles. They can’t not make free throws or layups. If Coach Lutz thinks the 3’s his team takes are justified then he needs his title stripped period. Call me an idiot but don’t call on me to buy anymore tickets.[/QUOTE]

Do you want me to tell you the truth or lie to you? Oh! ok you forced me.

[SIZE=5][B][I]Usted es un idiota.[/I][/B][/SIZE]:shades:

[QUOTE=Jobeyone;297267]This basketball team is in shambles. They can’t not make free throws or layups. If Coach Lutz thinks the 3’s his team takes are justified then he needs his title stripped period. Call me an idiot but don’t call on me to buy anymore tickets.[/QUOTE]

Okay, you’re an idiot. Do you feel better now?

You couldn’t wait for Charlotte to lose, could you? You giddily ran to your little keyboard to type in that message in a brand new user account. Good for you.

I am ticked at our play, the loss, Bobby’s decisions, collapses late in the year, but yes you’re an idiot.

idiot i guess

You indeed sir are an idiot.

They are a young team they will get over the hump. :49ers:

Hello idiot…now leave

Hush! Hush! Sweet Charlotte.
Charlotte! Don’t you cry.:weep:

:violin:You’re okay.

Hush! Hush! Sweet Charlotte. Charlotte! Don't you cry.:weep:

:violin:You’re okay.

I mean: “You’re an idiot.”

Being a true fan is a curse. Every win pure joy, every lose stings for days. I am as upset as anyone on this board over this teams latest performance. I just simply feel this team needs new leadership not only in the coaching department but also in the AD position. I admire Coach Lutz but it is not woking out. It happens nothing personal.

You need to go back and read what you originally posted…this wasn’t the case tonight. That is why you are an idiot…nothing personal.