Call me an idiot

Being a true fan is a curse. Every win pure joy, every lose stings for days.

I don’t believe this coming from the person who wrote the first post.
(NO OFFENSE)

Trust me I have been going to Niner games for a very long time. I have paid my dues several times over. If we don’t make a change we will be making a bad mistake. It makes me said to write those words, but I think there are others that feel the same.

[QUOTE=Jobeyone;297323]Trust me I have been going to Niner games for a very long time. I have paid my dues several times over. If we don’t make a change we will be making a bad mistake. It makes me said to write those words, but I think there are others that feel the same.[/QUOTE]

I’m with ya.

Being a true fan is a curse. Every win pure joy, every lose stings for days. I am as upset as anyone on this board over this teams latest performance. I just simply feel this team needs new leadership not only in the coaching department but also in the AD position. I admire Coach Lutz but it is not woking out. It happens nothing personal.

What?

Look at the championships and success the department as a whole has had in recent years.

Golf - A-10 champs and NCAA 3rd place, and #1 in the nation in the fall.
Baseball - Best season in school history last season, A-10 champs, NCAAs
Track & Field - Mulitple indoor and outdoor championships
Women’s soccer back to back A-10 championships, conference tourney champs and NCAAs in the fall.
Men’s tennis - A-10 champs
Softball 2006 A-10 champs.
Women’s basketball 06 A-10 champs and postseason play for years in a row.
Men’s soccer made the finals of A-10 tournament this year and is on the rise.

I think the AD has been doing a great job. Who do you think hires coaches of the teams in this department.

Lutz has had success and championships and postseason play since he’s been here as well.
Hmmmm, who hired him? The AD.

Idiot.

I'm with ya.

So! Pretend you’re a Carolina fan for awhile. Or, a fan of some other team. They all lose, eventually. And, it hurts just as bad. That’s why we have each other.:pout:

I love these emoticons!

[QUOTE=Fordy-Ninersh;297329]What?

Look at the championships and success the department as a whole has had in recent years.

Women’s soccer back to back A-10 championships, conference tourney champs and NCAAs in the fall.

I think the AD has been doing a great job. Who do you think hires coaches of the teams in this department.

Lutz has had success and championships and postseason play since he’s been here as well.

Idiot.[/QUOTE]

yeah sorry guys, bash Judy all you want

but what he said…

plus WE ARE CHARLOTTE because of her

This basketball team is in shambles. They can't not make free throws or layups. If Coach Lutz thinks the 3's his team takes are justified then he needs his title stripped period. Call me an idiot but don't call on me to buy anymore tickets.
lol you joined a week ago
So! Pretend you're a Carolina fan for awhile. Or, a fan of some other team. They all lose, eventually. And, it hurts just as bad. That's why we have each other.:pout:

I love these emoticons!

don’t worry…Whit beats off to Terp cheerleaders every night

So! Pretend you're a Carolina fan for awhile. Or, a fan of some other team. They all lose, eventually. And, it hurts just as bad. That's why we have each other.:pout:

I love these emoticons!

We are losing every night. Just like #3 Carolina or Davidson (16 straight W’s). Dude we need a change or we are going to be back to 3K per home game.

What?

Idiot.

This post really bothers me. Our athletic programs as a whole have been mediocre for years, until we joined the sisters of the poor (A10). When we were competing against legit athletes in CUSA, we didn’t win alot at any sport. Until we consistently achieve in NCAA postseason success beyond one season, your post has little merit IMHO. That said, I do like the direction of many of our olympic sports right now.

Just keeping perspective here.

lol you joined a week ago

Graduated in 94, season ticket holder for 8 years. Having said that your last post on this thread was very well spoken.

Graduated in 94, season ticket holder for 8 years. Having said that your last post on this thread was very well spoken.

Be quiet idiot.

I am ticked at our play, the loss, Bobby's decisions, collapses late in the year, but yes you're an idiot.
Agreed. I wish I could personally give Mack and Wilderness high fives for the game though. I missed a couple minutes near the end, but didn't wilderness go 100% shooting or did he ended up missing one? Amazing.

[QUOTE=metro;297343]don’t worry…Whit beats off to Terp cheerleaders every night[/QUOTE]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

He does go to games because his parents have . . . season tickets. BTW he’ll hang out here until we win again.:tongue:

[QUOTE=Jobeyone;297354]Graduated in 94, season ticket holder for 8 years. Having said that your last post on this thread was very well spoken.[/QUOTE]
Youngster.

This post really bothers me. Our athletic programs as a whole have been mediocre for years, until we joined the sisters of the poor (A10). When we were competing against legit athletes in CUSA, we didn't win alot at any sport. Until we consistently achieve in NCAA postseason success beyond one season, your post has little merit IMHO. That said, I do like the direction of many of our olympic sports right now.

Just keeping perspective here.

Well there were the 1993, 94, and 95 baseball conference championships along with NCAA apperances in 93 and 98.

And the 1992, 95, 99, 01, and 04 men’s basketball conference championships along with NCAA apperances in 92, 95, 97, 98, 99, 01, 02, 04, 05.

The women’s basketball conference championship and NCAA apperance in 2003.

The 1991, 92, 94, and 96 men’s soccer conference championships along with NCAA apperances in 91, 92, 94, 96 (final four), and 97.

The 1995, 97, 98, and 02 women’s soccer conference championships along with NCAA apperances in 98 and 02.

Track and field has had NCAA participants in 1995, 2000, 02, 03, 04 and 05.

Under Judy Rose we’ve had what, 37 or so conference championships and what, 50 or so NCAA apperances.

And counting…

Consider yourself Metrowned.

Judy Rocks!

By the way all of our sports are olympic sports.

This basketball team is in shambles. They can't not make free throws or layups. If Coach Lutz thinks the 3's his team takes are justified then he needs his title stripped period. Call me an idiot but don't call on me to buy anymore tickets.

Oh and by the way, it may be a new day, but you are still an idiot.

Well there were the 1993, 94, and 95 baseball conference championships along with NCAA apperances in 93 and 98.

And the 1992, 95, 99, 01, and 04 men’s basketball conference championships along with NCAA apperances in 92, 95, 97, 98, 99, 01, 02, 04, 05.

The women’s basketball conference championship and NCAA apperance in 2003.

The 1991, 92, 94, and 96 men’s soccer conference championships along with NCAA apperances in 91, 92, 94, 96 (final four), and 97.

The 1995, 97, 98, and 02 women’s soccer conference championships along with NCAA apperances in 98 and 02.

Track and field has had NCAA participants in 1995, 2000, 02, 03, 04 and 05.

Under Judy Rose we’ve had what, 37 or so conference championships and what, 50 or so NCAA apperances.

And counting…

Consider yourself Metrowned.

Judy Rocks!

By the way all of our sports are olympic sports.

can you say irrelevance? 37 championships? Out of how many opportunities? You might want to look at what other regular programs accomplished in the same time frame. Thanks for the mid 90s baseball dap though, I would of never guessed.

I don’t think you are as savvy as you believe, olympic sports refers is a common terminology to all sports non football or basketball.

I’ll say it slowly this time: In CUSA we did not excel at anything except mens hoops. The A10’s weakness in olympic sports is why you see the sudden surge in performance.

[QUOTE=Fordy-Ninersh;297539]Oh and by the way, it may be a new day, but you are still an idiot.[/QUOTE]
QFT.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;297544][/QUOTE]

:lmao: