Call me an idiot

Well, he did ask to be called an idiot. :lmao:

I’ll join in…

You are an idiot.

But i didn’t really read your post so I might be wrong.

Your an Idiot.

This basketball team is in shambles. They can't not make free throws or layups. If Coach Lutz thinks the 3's his team takes are justified then he needs his title stripped period. Call me an idiot but don't call on me to buy anymore tickets.

quoted so nobody has to read his post to find out why…

… he’s an idiot.

[QUOTE=49erWhit;297325]I’m with ya.[/QUOTE]

Who would of guessed? Chomping at the bit for a loss eh?

[QUOTE=Jobeyone;297267]This basketball team is in shambles. They can’t not make free throws or layups. If Coach Lutz thinks the 3’s his team takes are justified then he needs his title stripped period. Call me an idiot but don’t call on me to buy anymore tickets.[/QUOTE]

Alright you’re an idiot, 49erWhit’s other username.

can you say irrelevance? 37 championships? Out of how many opportunities? You might want to look at what other regular programs accomplished in the same time frame. Thanks for the mid 90s baseball dap though, I would of never guessed.

I don’t think you are as savvy as you believe, olympic sports refers is a common terminology to all sports non football or basketball.

I’ll say it slowly this time: In CUSA we did not excel at anything except mens hoops. The A10’s weakness in olympic sports is why you see the sudden surge in performance.

My point is very relevant. The idiot says in his first post we need a change in the AD position. Judy’s track record as I’ve shown is good. Don’t see a problem with the AD. That’s all I’m trying to do here. I don’t have the time or interest to go see what other programs accomplished in the same time frame.

Well if you want to get really savvy, olympic sports are also known as non-revenue sports. Also olympic sports are also sports that are in the summer and winter olympics. Yawn.

Not denying the weakness of the A-10 areas, just talking about recent success. Bottome line. Judy is good.

And what does your quote, “olympic sports refers is a common terminology to all sports…” mean?
It means you skipped English class one too many times.

I think there may be another idiot on this call me an idiot post.

Metrowned.

needless to say…hilarity ensued.

So did anyone call him an idiot?

looks like almost everyone did.

[QUOTE=nunnma;297787]looks like almost everyone did.[/QUOTE]

got me.

pot meet kettle

My point is very relevant. The idiot says in his first post we need a change in the AD position. Judy's track record as I've shown is good. Don't see a problem with the AD. That's all I'm trying to do here. I don't have the time or interest to go see what other programs accomplished in the same time frame.

Well if you want to get really savvy, olympic sports are also known as non-revenue sports. Also olympic sports are also sports that are in the summer and winter olympics. Yawn.

Not denying the weakness of the A-10 areas, just talking about recent success. Bottome line. Judy is good.

And what does your quote, “olympic sports refers is a common terminology to all sports…” mean?
It means you skipped English class one too many times.

Metrowned.

you said

By the way all of our sports are olympic sports.
I said "non revenue sports are what they refer to as olympic sports"

I think Judy has done an adequate job lately getting facilities, but your reference to championships over 17 years is weak, if you compete eventually you win a few, but we sure did not excel during CUSA (except hoops). If you are going to document it, then you should be intellectually prepared to grasp that it was not spectacular compared to other schools. The whole basis of my argument is the uptick in performance in all sports is easily correlated to the move to the A10, arguing otherwise is laughable.

what are you? her hair stylist?

Guess what? You’re still an idiot. :tongue:

I prefer the term Moron…

Moronic?

This basketball team is in shambles. They can't not make free throws or layups. If Coach Lutz thinks the 3's his team takes are justified then he needs his title stripped period. Call me an idiot but don't call on me to buy anymore tickets.

I agree with you except for the ticket part. I think it’s important to support your team even through the tough times, but I do think Lutz’s gameplans are beyond terrible.

OK I get it! So I was alittle upset last night no need to pile on. You have to admit the missed layups, free throws & ill advised 3’s are enough to make you want to throw your monitor or TV if we were ever on TV. Sorry to take it out on the team. Love the passion, here’s to 09.