Call me an idiot

you said I said "non revenue sports are what they refer to as olympic sports"

I think Judy has done an adequate job lately getting facilities, but your reference to championships over 17 years is weak, if you compete eventually you win a few, but we sure did not excel during CUSA (except hoops). If you are going to document it, then you should be intellectually prepared to grasp that it was not spectacular compared to other schools. The whole basis of my argument is the uptick in performance in all sports is easily correlated to the move to the A10, arguing otherwise is laughable.

what are you? her hair stylist?

I’m not even comparing us to other schools fool. Again, I’m saying that the AD is doing fine. The idiot said in the first post in the thread that the AD position needs to be looked at for change. I disagree and hence, I argue my point.

Mr. Obvious, nobody is arguing the surge in success since we’ve been in the A-10. Stevie Wonder can see that. But you go ahead and keep arguing what no one else disagrees with. Way to work, biggun.

No, I’m not Judy’s hairstylist, but there is no reason to get rid of her when she’s doing just fine.

You’ve been Metrowned a couple times in this thread, so I understand that you are upset. But bro, quit reaching for things to try to get me with.

By the way, this post was written very well. Very articulate, even. I see you’ve brushed up on your grammar skills since a few posts ago.

Now beat it, kid. I’m through with you.

Now beat it, kid. I'm through with you.

I have a feeling Metro isn’t through with you.

That will sell a few tickets for Saturday night.

nobody is arguing the surge in success since we've been in the A-10.

well you sure did take the time to find every conference or ncaa success the last 17 years “biggun”

Since I posted this message we are 4-1 with an average margin of victory of 12.5 points. Call me an idiot but we are playing much better at the right time. I will pledge to make the dive to AC if we make the semi’s…anyone else?

[QUOTE=Jobeyone;302915]Since I posted this message we are 4-1 with an average margin of victory of 12.5 points. Call me an idiot but we are playing much better at the right time. I will pledge to make the dive to AC if we make the semi’s…anyone else?[/QUOTE]

Too bad you aren’t buying anymore tickets. Diving in Atlantic City this time of year will not be fun.
Oh well, At least we understand why everyone says you’re an idiot.

Too bad you aren't buying anymore tickets. Diving in Atlantic City this time of year will not be fun. Oh well, At least we understand why everyone says you're an idiot.

I will make the drive, I will buy tickets and maybe I am an idiot but I bleed green. We can win this tournament no question but we need some fans in AC.