Cameron Tatum - 2006

No. 113 ranked player in the class of 2006

[i]Tatum said coaches from Georgia and UNC Charlotte came out to see him play earlier in the year. The Bulldogs have put on the heat of late, the junior said. One Big 12 school is also stepping up it’s efforts.

“Nebraska is really on it. They send me like five letters a day,” Tatum said. “I get a lot of mail from (UGA and Charlotte) and I’ve got stuff Florida State, Stanford, Miami, Georgetown, Kentucky and Michigan.[/i]

March 3, 2005

March 3, 2005 article on Rivals about Tatum

Apparently Dalonte Hill has been to see him twice in the last few weeks, but he maintains his list of favorites include: Tenn., Alabama, Georgia, Georgia Tech and Clemson.

He is a big time scorer.

ajc

we are currently his leader. you gotta love that dalonte hill connection!

03/22/05

Like Chisox stated, we are his leader. Charlotte and Georgia St. are the only 2 to offer thus far. Here is the article…
Cameron Tatum article - 03/22/05

charlotte and alabama are his top two

Lets not let another one slip away to Alabama, aye.

bama blows

[i]Originally posted by moss2k[/i]@May 2 2005, 02:49 AM [b] bama blows [/b]
as do marsupials

Still promising for Tatum per NinerReport. Decision could come by end of summer.

NinerReport.com Tatum update

He’s also considering Alabama which is the kiss of death for us.

Rivals now has 2 video clips of Tatum. Looks like a very solid player. Had a nice pass, couple dunks, hit several 3’s (catch and shoot and also created his own space for one)

per rivals.com

[b]One of the most enigmatic prospects in the 2006 class is Cameron Tatum who shows flashes of high major potential but not enough consistency. Tonight the 6-foot-3 shooting guard was flashing and rather brightly with a 30-point effort against DC Assault's best team. Charlotte and Georgia State are his two offers with the 49ers holding down the top spot. Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Tennessee, Clemson, Connecticut, Tulane and Georgia Tech are on his wish list. Jim Calhoun found a seat at midcourt for his Wednesday finale.[/b]
[i]Originally posted by moss2k[/i]@Jul 14 2005, 01:47 AM [b] per rivals.com
[b]Charlotte and Georgia State are his two offers with the 49ers holding down the top spot. Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Tennessee, Clemson, Connecticut, [b]Tulane[/b] and Georgia Tech are on his wish list. Jim Calhoun found a seat at midcourt for his Wednesday finale.[/b]
[/b]
HUH!?!?!? the kid is obviously confused. unless you grew up across the street and had parent alumns... why would tulane be on anyone's wishlist for bball.

per scout.com

[b]Before we arrived, Tatum was the talk of the event, emerging as a potential high-major wing. Athletically he’s already there, skill wise he’s got to continue working on being a perimeter threat. He’s impressed enough teams here early in the event to warrant strong looks in the second half of the summer.[/b]
[b]Cameron Tatum has a chance to be a terrific collegiate defender.[/b]

From 07/15/05

Cameron Tatum has a top two of Charlotte and Georgia State and likes UConn. Tatum said that the 49ers are in good shape. “My leader is still Charlotte.”

::in mr. Burns voice:: excellent

why wait tatum?

Leverage. Kid probably wants to go to UConn but is holding a poker face using us as leverage.

i hate it when recruitees do this. It makes me want to grab their heads and shake them really hard and say you SUCK