Cameron Tatum - 2006

Calhoun needs to back off, at least leave us the non top 100. Besides I don’t think that tatum is ugly enough to go to uconn, he actually has eyebrows.

Coach says he needs to have some patience with some recruits, they need to look around first before they commit, is this one of the guys he is referring to for this year ?

Another report says State is now making a run for him.

According to JJ’s article on Ninerreport, we are still the leader for Tatum. He really likes Dalonte and the rest of the coaches. He has also been talking to Mike Beasley and likes the idea of one day “penetrating and dishing to him.” Our chances are looking good.

Lush

[b]According to JJ's article on Ninerreport, we are still the leader for Tatum. He really likes Dalonte and the rest of the coaches. He has also been talking to Mike Beasley and likes the idea of one day "penetrating and dishing to him." Our chances are looking good. [/b]

wow, looks like Beasley signing early is really paning out. Harmon commits after a talk with him and now it looks like he is having an effect on Tatum. Now only if this work with Smith…

Here is the latest from Scout.com:

Tatum admits that Charlotte is the leader as Bobby Lutz & Co. have been the most aggressive – and started recruiting Tatum as early as just about anyone. However, Tatum said that N.C. State and South Carolina and a pair of recent newcomers who will almost definitely receive visits. The other visits will likely go to Charlotte, Tennessee and Georgia.

Georgia, Tennessee and Memphis are a trio of other schools in the mix for Tatum, who said he and his dad are in the midst of setting up official visit dates.

``Charlotte is still the leader because I’ve got such a good relationship with Coach (Dalonte) Hill,” Tatum said.

lets hope dalonte sticks around a while :confused:

new video up on ninerreport

Per JJ, he commits to Charlotte.

Here are a few articles on him…

Rivals.com article

Scout.com article

He had offers from Charlotte, Georgia and Tennessee. He is ranked #140 in the class of 2006.

Yes!!! The pieces of the puzzle are coming together. Does mean his teammate Toombs is a lock now? Tatum, Beasley, Harmon…if Toombs commits, there is only one more big puzzle to the puzzle and everybody know who that is…

[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Sep 6 2005, 10:26 PM [b] Yes!!! The pieces of the puzzle are coming together. Does mean his teammate Toombs is a lock now? Tatum, Beasley, Harmon...if Toombs commits, there is only one more big puzzle to the puzzle and everybody know who that is... [/b]
Tatum and Williams could be special players. Both come in highly regarded. Too bad we have to wait 2 years for Beasley, Harmon, and Smith (if we get him). I'm optimistic the other pieces will come together for 2006. We're after a lot of quality players.

charlotte.rivals.com: Tatum talks about his decision

[b]"It's pretty cool to read all of the things that have to say," Tatum said. "One guy had pictures of me, Mike and Kenyan and said 'what else do you need.' I was like wow! [/b]

:thumbsup:

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Sep 7 2005, 10:58 AM [b] [url=http://charlotte.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=451902]charlotte.rivals.com: Tatum talks about his decision[/url]
[b]"It's pretty cool to read all of the things that have to say," Tatum said. "One guy had pictures of me, Mike and Kenyan and said 'what else do you need.' I was like wow! [/b]

:thumbsup: [/b]

i guess he is talking about me, :wink: I guess i need to put a Nolan Smith picture up.

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Sep 7 2005, 09:58 AM [b] [url=http://charlotte.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=451902]charlotte.rivals.com: Tatum talks about his decision[/url]

:thumbsup: [/b]

That’s awesome stuff, proves a lot of recruits DO read these boards. Way to give them a positive feel, ID!!

[i]Originally posted by ninerID+Sep 7 2005, 10:40 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (ninerID @ Sep 7 2005, 10:40 AM)

did andersen commit?>

Andersen has neither visited or committed. I think he visits this weekend.

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Sep 8 2005, 10:31 AM [b] Andersen has neither visited or committed. I think he visits this weekend. [/b]
As mentioned on the Andersen thread, he visits this Saturday.

Georgia Stars
http://www.georgiastarsbasketball.org/200517uhome.htm#

Stats
http://www.dekalb.k12.ga.us/instruction/at…6E6C0270DF1.pdf

Highest scoring Junior in the county