Campus Construction Update

23%20PM

Temporary Seats going up now. As high as concession pod.

2 Likes

I like

They’ll look better full !

Please post again when they are finished!

At golf tournaments they usually wrap the stands with a fabric-type covering, often branded with logos, and it makes the stands look much better.

And get advertising money to pay for them. Win win.

Perhaps Tweetsie Railroad would like to get access to an affluent crowd at a family friendly event. I would email them to ask, but I am not sure the internet has made it up the mountain. :wink:

clt says the train guy will be here soon

These will actually be some of the best seats in the house as long as you bring a cushion to sit on. My fsl’s are one row from the top and I wish I was up higher for better sight lines. When the temporary stands are finished it will make the Rich look much better.

I hope they learned their lessons about the need for proper temporary bracing with the baseball roof debacle. Thats all the negativity I can muster. I love it. Its a great way to test the look and feel for the permanent addition.

That makes the seating look so much larger. It will be great when the expand the stadium one day.

I hope they put some Niner themed wrapping around those temp bleachers. Otherwise seems solid.

2 Likes

clt says that is going to be hot, hot, hot in the sun

1 Like

Official sunset 9/8 is 7:40 pm, but the sun should go behind trees and buildings before then. Yep, it will be hot before then though. apps be tough though. Our snowflake students may melt or hide til sunset.

This makes me happy.

clt asks how do you know when the sun will set?

Also, the appys are resilient in cold weather, but they are like a Canadian visiting Florida in January.

I know magic and astrology. Science is the devil’s work, so we’re told today.