Campus Construction Update

Paint! Lots of paint! They also moved the entrance to the right and made it doublewide.

This is going to be great for football season for out of town folks like me. That is unless they jack the prices up to $300/night.

I am in town and I can’t wait to have it become the HQ for friends coming into town for homecoming/football games. I might spend the night there too so I will not miss hanging out in the bar with them.

That’s what they do every where. Rates are driven by events in the area. Guarantee rates will be higher on game weekends. Bank it. It’s bid’ness.

Likely but probably less than what you see in college towns with limited options. No shortage of hotels on charlotte, even in ucity.

Yeah, I am sure they will adjust for it. I think that this hotel could still be very costly even with competition, because this is the only hotel where you don’t have to take any transportation to get to the game. It will be interesting to see what happens since light rail runs to the campus from multiple downtown options.

clt asks if you can tailgate at the hotel parking lot. That would be epic.

Clt can tailgate there. Just tell them you know 4everniner and he said it was OK.

The Hilton is like a 7 minute walk. There are a couple others on tryon that are only 10-15 minutes.

No epic is outside the South Gate of the stadium

clt says thanks bruh!

Hotel

Is that the SECN on-campus office being built in that second photo? :wink:

1 Like

Tim Brando’s dressing room.

Hotel

Apparently theres Urgent Care in one of the retail spaces

EDIT: ribbon cutting was today https://www.facebook.com/198533090202/posts/10162295835940203/?sfnsn=mo

clt hopes you don’t need care too urgently

On the greenway, down the path from JRS.

2 Likes

Really glad we got this in place before we play app again. Their fans will love it!

1 Like

Instead of CORE, they could have just called it P. P is for Playground!