[]17 pics of Niner-Clemson baseball game
[
]10 of Clemson only
[]2 of Niners only
[
]5 of both teams
[*]5-1 ratio of solo Clemson shots vs solo Niner shots
[/LIST]

No excuse for this, this paper isn’t good enough for a bird cage. This is about as big a slap in the face as it gets.

The other freakin school is 135 miles away and gets 500% more photos than the team in its own city.

[CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=Green][U][B]F the Observer…F them[/B][B] forever[/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

But what is the square root of the # of Charlotte pix? You need to include that in your formula.

[URL]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/133/gallery/554399.html[/URL]

[LIST]
[]17 pics of Niner-Clemson baseball game
[
]10 of Clemson only
[]2 of Niners only
[
]5 of both teams
[*]5-1 ratio of solo Clemson shots vs solo Niner shots
[/LIST]

No excuse for this, this paper isn’t good enough for a bird cage. This is about as big a slap in the face as it gets.

The other freakin school is 135 miles away and gets 500% more photos than the team in its own city.

[CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=Green]F the Observer…F them forever[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

We might need ID to come in with the lastest McClatchy (sp? who cares) trading numbers… but I don’t think there are many subscribers left.

Why on earth would you expect anything else from the O!?

The stock is doing very well today…up almost 8%…to an incredible $0.57 / share.

I noticed numbers similar to what you’re mentioning Metro, when I clicked basketball story links on Charlotte.com. It was like 1 Charlotte story, 4 Davidson stories, 6 UNC-CH stories, 2 Duke stories, etc.

I’m gonna give them a pass on this one, the photographer works for the Anderson Independent-Mail. I’m surprised he even took any photos with just Charlotte players.

However, the O didn’t need to post all the photos of with just Tigers in them either. I don’t think Clemson baseball is a big draw in Mecklenburg.

Not only that, but the photos showing both are as follows…

1. Perkins running into a force-out at first.
  2. Parks sliding into a force-out at second.
  3. Kyle Parker (Clemson) sliding safe into second.
  4. Corey Shaylor tagging out Jeff Schaus in a rundown.
  5. Richard Moore (Clemson) hitting an RBI double. Catcher was only in the frame because of the angle.

So of those 5 pictures, four of them were depicting a positive situation for Clemson, and only one depicted a positive situation for us.

Whatever happened to journalism being unbiased?

[QUOTE=HP49er;386623]I’m gonna give them a pass on this one, the photographer works for the Anderson Independent-Mail. I’m surprised he even took any photos with just Charlotte players.

However, the O didn’t need to post all the photos of with just Tigers in them either. I don’t think Clemson baseball is a big draw in Mecklenburg.[/QUOTE]

Ok I don’t care if the anklegrabber took 100 pics, the clt paper should run with the home team and cherry pick the pics of guys in green not purple

Its a complete abortion

F them

No excuse

No pass

[QUOTE=C49er;386606]The stock is doing very well today…up almost 8%…to an incredible $0.57 / share.[/QUOTE]

At that price we should all chip in and buy them out.

Hard to cancel what you don’t have.

Goodness, guys. The pictures moved through AP, taken by the Anderson paper’s photographer. That we had photos AT ALL of a college baseball game is stunning. We ran every photo we got from AP, we didn’t cherry pick anything.

If this is the reason you cancel, I won’t stand in your way.

Goodness, guys. The pictures moved through AP, taken by the Anderson paper's photographer. That we had photos AT ALL of a college baseball game is stunning. We ran every photo we got from AP, we didn't cherry pick anything.

If this is the reason you cancel, I won’t stand in your way.

Take it to the penny stock forum Mike!

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;386639]Goodness, guys. The pictures moved through AP, taken by the Anderson paper’s photographer. That we had photos AT ALL of a college baseball game is stunning. We ran every photo we got from AP, we didn’t cherry pick anything.

If this is the reason you cancel, I won’t stand in your way.[/QUOTE]

Does the O send a photographer to campus for home games or do you also get those from the AP?

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;386641]Does the O send a photographer to campus for home games or do you also get those from the AP?[/QUOTE]

Only on special occasions would we send a photog to a home game, and AP won’t shoot any unless there’s a reason, either. There will seldom be pictures of college baseball from anywhere except AP member papers. Clemson baseball is big, and Anderson shoots many of their games.

calling Mike P names isn’t going to help anything.

Yes it sucks that we get NO LOVE WHATSOEVER from the hometown paper, but there isn’t much we can do about it. Just cancel your O subscription and refrain from visiting their website.

Maybe he’s going to burn your HQ down in anger.

[QUOTE=action49er;386650]calling Mike P names isn’t going to help anything.

Yes it sucks that we get NO LOVE WHATSOEVER from the hometown paper, but there isn’t much we can do about it. Just cancel your O subscription and refrain from visiting their website.[/QUOTE]
Cancelled mine 3 months ago

I agree name calling gets us nowhere but when he patronizes us with “we only had 17 AP photos” to choose, I snap. Is he that stupid or think were that stupid. Its arrogance.

Only in Charlotte can this happen. Only the Observer.

10 pics of the opposition, 2 of the home town team.

What if State went to Clemson and RNO did this???

Those are AP pictures. It’s not the O’s fault. I’m just saying…