Carolina Panthers 2021

Not enough information. Need pics!!

What does everyone think about this trade?

I believe it was Dan Arnold + 3rd to Jax for CJ Henderson + 5th.

The consensus is that it means the Panthers are in win now mode.

clt likes it. is horn out for the year?

Like this trade for the Panthers! You give Arnold but have good depth with Tremble and Thomas for a 1st round pick in Henderson from last year. I do think this helps the team to win now, but you now have 3 young DBs with great potential also for the long run.

1 Like

Heard that he is having surgery. Didn’t hear a timetable, but surgery is never good.

List in a more legible form:

Panthers Defense is INSANE

LE Brian Burns 23
DT Derrick Brown 23
DT DaQuan Jones 29
RE Morgan Fox 27
OLB Shaq Thompson 27
MLB Jermaine Carter 26
OLB Haason Reddick 27
CB Jaycee Horn 21
CB Donte Jackson 25
CB CJ Henderson 22
CB AJ Bouye 30
S Jeremy Chinn 23

#KeepPounding

I have to admit, contracts aside, that is pretty fantastic looking.

4 Likes

He’s a good Olsen.

This is cool. One of our own, and a funny guy at that. If you haven’t watched his videos and don’t follow his Twitter account, you should!

clt loves the support we get from the panthers.

1 Like

time house GIF

2 Likes

Was that reviewed? I can see how they might have missed it from certain angles in real time, but that one angle clearly shows a fumble.

1 Like

clt says not reviewable.

who had the worst call against? panthers or niners?

2 Likes

Woah… Panthers pick up Gilmore for a 6th rounder?

Either he is damaged goods or that is an incredible steal.

New England isn’t well know for making bad trades. My uneducated guess is they know something the Panthers don’t. (Then again, the did sign a used up QB a while back)

1 Like

The Panthers message boards were saying he was going to be released anyway, and that the Bucs were the first on the list to go after him, so instead we give up a 6th round to keep him away from the bucks and add another playmaker in the secondary! win win if you ask me.