Carolina Panthers 2021

Eventually we need to play the rookie O lineman we drafted and see what they can do. I don’t think Christianson is played a down yet? but I could be wrong haven’t paid that close of attention.

jurassic park deal with it GIF

No words.

clt says that was awful.

When I heard that Bridgewater said Carolina does not practice two minute drill or red zone, what little care there was in me dissipated. First week broadcasters said one of Darnell’s problems in NY was frequent turnovers and that showed up today. Philadelphia does not look like a good team, BTW.

I can’t pull against the Panthers, but Tepper is such an ass that I can laugh when the lose.

1 Like

Why do you think that, about Tepper?

I’m just asking…

He cares about one thing. Money. He doesn’t care about anything else. Community, culture, Ws- all he wants to is to make money. I get it. He spent billions buying a team, but his actions from the practice facility, the soccer team, new stadium talks - all scream line his pockets.

On top of that the reports he told Rivera to switch to a 3-4 his last season shows not only does he only care about money but he’s just one rung below Jerry and Snyder.

4 Likes

If that is true about him and Rivera… :nauseated_face:

I would even say it started with that Thursday night game in Pittsburgh in 2018, we have been horrible ever since that night.

It’s even hard to put a finger on what exactly the problem is, the D was horrible against Dallas but played plenty good enough to win yesterday, then the O line and the offense in general can’t score more than 18 points. We can’t seem to get both sides of the ball to play well.

I don’t understand why everyone is so high on Joe Brady also, seems like he get’s credit when the players play well but doesn’t get heat when he calls a horrible game, and that game yesterday was horribly called. Not sure if it’s Rhule that is holding him back or what, but as soon as we played conservative going into the half I knew we were in trouble, we should have had 30 points easy yesterday, can’t run the ball for 2 yards on first and second down then throw an incomplete pass when everyone in the stadium knows you are throwing the ball. end of rant, was just very frustrating because we really should have won that game, the eagles are not good.

1 Like

Were the Panthers also arrested for blowing the game?

1 Like

Just now in game v Vikings #49 blocks punt for TD return. First in 356 games. Go Panthers, go 49ers.

This is the worst Panthers offense I have seen since the 1-15 Weinke season.

Just putrid. I hate myself for even watching this garbage.

3 Likes

time house GIF

2 Likes

Speaking of Blutarsky:

The Panthers offense is utterly toxic with Darnold at QB. Please make it stop. Just a soul crushing mistake to bring the Jets cast off here.

I disagree…his line is beyond pathetic and his receivers drop 50% of passes in their hands. Without CMC to bail them out, they are exposed.