Carolina Panthers Ticket Deal

The Panthers are offering $22 upper level tickets to students, faculty, staff, and friends of the University for the Sept. 25th game vs. Jacksonville.

If enough tickets are bought, the Panthers may do this for other games in the future as well.

Click here and enter promo code “UNCC2011”

Damn that’s an awesome deal.

Bought 2

Already have lower bowl tickets for this game. Will be the first tailgate for the Normbulance!

In for 4.

Anybody figure out where Section U is? I know the tickets are cheap. But just curious.

Excellent deal - bought two. It’s been a while since I’ve been to a Panthers game, and the wife has never been. Should be a good time!

I’ll bright the dough, you bring the Q?

I’ll bright the dough, you bring the Q?[/quote]

I will see what I can do! Normbulance will be parked in lot behind latta arcade.

I’ll bright the dough, you bring the Q?[/quote]

I will see what I can do! Normbulance will be parked in lot behind latta arcade.[/quote]

Wasn’t it you that had the smoker trailer?

I’ll be wherever the most folks are eating DohQ.

Anyone going to the Canes-Jets game afterwards? I haven’t checked the time situation, but I’d like to stay downtown between games.

Panthers at 1, Canes at 5. It’s doable… but it’ll be close.

bump. So far about 80 folks have taken advantage of this deal.

That’s it?

Pretty pathetic, IMO.

am I still a “friend of the university”?

I don’t know, you’ve got some sketchy tweets going on.

Mrs 2k and myself are going with NLP and NQH. Need more folks to tailgate with.

Will be at the game with brother in law (also recent Charlotte grad). We already have lower bowl tix though so not sitting with the Charlotte crowd. We will be tailgating at the lot beside Latta Arcade with the Normbulance. Feel free to join us because right now its just me and him.

Will be at the game with brother in law (also recent Charlotte grad). We already have lower bowl tix though cuz we are rich, so not sitting with the poor and needy working class. We will be tailgating at the lot beside Latta Arcade with the Normbulance where the smell of trash doesn’t reach our nostrils. Feel free to join us because right now its just me and him and we need a shmuck to fetch our beers.[/quote]

fixed for the heck of it