Carolina Panthers Ticket Deal

Will be at the game with brother in law (also recent Charlotte grad). We already have lower bowl tix though cuz we are rich, so not sitting with the poor and needy working class. We will be tailgating at the lot beside Latta Arcade with the Normbulance where the smell of trash doesn’t reach our nostrils. Feel free to join us because right now its just me and him and we need a shmuck to fetch our beers.[/quote]

fixed for the heck of it[/quote]

LOL Now THAT is funny!!!

If I had not already bought these lower level tix I would def be in the upper deck. Way more fun up there!

Will be at the game with brother in law (also recent Charlotte grad). We already have lower bowl tix though so not sitting with the Charlotte crowd. We will be tailgating at the lot beside Latta Arcade with the Normbulance. Feel free to join us because right now its just me and him.[/quote]

It looks like all the bad fans are coming out to this game. Unfortunately, this will be the 1st Panthers home game I have missed since 2001. I hate I will miss a chance to see the Normbulance for the 1st time.

Yes.

Anybody with access to the link and the code is a “friend of the university”

Will be at the game with brother in law (also recent Charlotte grad). We already have lower bowl tix though cuz we are rich, so not sitting with the poor and needy working class. We will be tailgating at the lot beside Latta Arcade with the Normbulance where the smell of trash doesn’t reach our nostrils. Feel free to join us because right now its just me and him and we need a shmuck to fetch our beers.[/quote]

fixed for the heck of it[/quote]

LOL Now THAT is funny!!!

If I had not already bought these lower level tix I would def be in the upper deck. Way more fun up there![/quote]

I’ll buy the upper level and we’ll trade?

I’ll buy the upper level and we’ll trade?[/quote]

I see what you are trying to do here…

;D

Don’t let NWA fool you. Once he’s seated in his lower level seat he’ll be having his cheese and wine.

I’ve got a group of 12 going. I’m just waiting for them to get me their money by Friday so I can order.

Picked up 12 tickets this morning. Section 509, Row 26.

Who else is gonna get in on this?

BUMP!

This is an excellent opportunity. Don’t let it go to waste!

I might come. I spend all the money I have last week.

Section 552
Row 18
Seat 13
Bee-hatches!

Section 552
Row 24
Seats 3-4

Going with the lady. Can’t wait.

I don’t have season tickets or anything but I try to go to at least 2-3 home games every year. I wish I could afford more. I went to the Tampa Bay and 49ers (saw one of the two wins in person!) games last season.

This offer is awesome and very affordable. Hopefully there will be more like it in the future.

I’m in 536, Row 25, seats 10-14

They need more ticket deals. I met Jarvis Lang, Mrs. Julio, Lew’s parents & sister. I started calling the wrong girl, “sister.” :))

You want more? You ask for more? You’re getting more!

10/30 vs. Minnesota and 11/13 vs. Tennessee… I’ll post the link as soon as I get them.

You want more? You ask for more? You’re getting more!

10/30 vs. Minnesota and 11/13 vs. Tennessee… I’ll post the link as soon as I get them.[/quote]

SWEET!!!

Looks like the Normbulance is headed back to uptown Charlotte!!!

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:34, topic:25653”]They need more ticket deals. I met Jarvis Lang, Mrs. Julio, Lew’s parents & sister. I started calling the wrong girl, “sister.” :))[/quote]I feel left out, afterall, I was tailgating with the Julio’s!

…who were the Julio’s?

New Link

Special code is MOHITUNCC

In for 7 to Minnesota. Trying to get another herd up for Tennessee.