Carolina Panthers Ticket Deal

Bump for a great deal on Panthers tickets this weekend. The weather is supposed to be much nicer than the Jacksonville game (last time they ran this group).

After seeing and reading about all the opposing fans in the stadium this year, I’d love to see some Niner/Panther fans take these seats! Would also love to see the University continue these group deals.

where is the link to utilize the code for this weekends game?

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/group_corp_start.htmI?l=EN&team=panthers&owner=5094300&group=128&err&event&customerID

MOHITUNCC

What is the price?

$22 a seat. Plus a nominal fee for the “convenience” of using your own printer, ink and paper ::slight_smile: (will never agree with that charge).

exactly how high up are these seats in the deal? Can you still see the what’s going on or is it like the very top row of TWC Arena where you see dots on the court and get dizzy and neck pain? Although the tix were free, I’ll never go see a Bobcats game sitting on the top row again.

As up as it gets.

As up as it gets.[/quote]

The seats are definitely up there - I think we were the next-to-last row for the Jaguars game. That said, we still had a great view of the field and had a good enough time to want to go back this week.

Not to mention our area didn’t have the puddles after the rain stopped, since all that rain was washing down into the big boy seats. :stuck_out_tongue:

For $22 a ticket you can’t really complain about this deal

So is there a crowd that will be out for this tomorrow? I am about to buy a ticket and bring the normbulance, but wife can’t go so if I do this I want to make sure there will be a good crowd out.

My work buds are stubborn and will be in the same lot as last time. Not sure who else is going though. I think Lew and C-Pip will be there.

Sorry… I was somewhere else…

Sorry… I was somewhere else…

[/quote]

That looks strangely familiar.

Looks like I’ve got quite the group coming. 22 people rolling in. We’re in 509, Rows 26 and 27. Seats 1-11 of each row.

Apparently the Titans game is sold out, or just our allotment of tickets. If anyone has 2, 3 or 5 of these tickets they’d be willing to sell me please PM me.

A great deal for fans that may never get to see an NFL game. Take advantage!!!

Anyone in “the know” have any insight on whether the school will be sponsoring something again this season?

There’s a renewed interest in the Panthers now, so I wouldn’t be surprised if tickets are harder to come by this year. My bet is that we won’t see this offer, but it never hurts to ask :frowning:

$20 seats, without having to chance the scalpers, were awesome.

[quote=“LugNutX, post:57, topic:25653”]Anyone in “the know” have any insight on whether the school will be sponsoring something again this season?

There’s a renewed interest in the Panthers now, so I wouldn’t be surprised if tickets are harder to come by this year. My bet is that we won’t see this offer, but it never hurts to ask :frowning:

$20 seats, without having to chance the scalpers, were awesome.[/quote]

Yeah there will be more ticket deals this season.

Awesome, looking forward to doing this again.

No doubt! There is still one lot near latta arcade to tailgate in.