Carolina Panthers 🐈‍⬛

What’s his contract? I’d be ok with this.

Another statue QB? Nope. This experiment of picking up castoffs to rehab has not worked.

1 Like

It hasn’t worked because we had a coaching staff that didn’t know what they were doing the last 2 and half years. Even if we draft someone it take years for them to be a franchise level QB that can win, Hurts is in his 3rd year and the Bears QB, which many wanted us to take still looks lost after 2.

Nothing is a sure thing in the NFL, there is to much parity.

If they can get Carr for around the same as they were paying Sam it would be worthwhile. But if it’s going to cost $30 million or some crazy amount then I wouldn’t do it. Get him for less than $20 million a year, draft an edge rusher/defensive end in the first & get Hooker in the second. That would be alright with me. But Carr may cost a lot more than that.

2 Likes

Joe Flacco Thumbs Up GIF by Baltimore Ravens

1 Like

This coaching staff looks fantastic. So much experience.

1 Like

clt says Tepper is opening the pocketbook for assistants, great to see!

1 Like

I really does, hope it translates into wins.

1 Like
2 Likes

clt says we have a dream team of coaches, time to bring in Flacco and win it all

Happy National Football League GIF by Baltimore Ravens

• Jersey Mikes
  • Publix
  • jimmy John’s
  • Firehouse

0 voters

Oh c’mon man. Not fair. #PubSub is undefeated. Easily best bang for your buck.

1 Like

Ok. Interesting vote so far.

Anyone else have love for the premade Cuban sub at Publix? Love it.

Pretty much any boar’s head PubSub on their multigrain bread is a freaking champion. Especially @ about $8-9 for a footlong. Jersey Mike’s is good but you’re gonna pay at least 50% more.

And dont get me started on their chicken tender sub. It has its own Twitter handle.

https://twitter.com/PubSubs_on_sale

America Wait GIF

1 Like

Speaking of Publix.

Go to the bakery.

Get the YoYo cookie.

You will thank me.

1 Like